The Hyderabad FarmNest meet - 23-Jun-12, NTR Gardens

my vote for 23rd June

Dear Members,

Cannot confirm as I could be out side of Hyderabad.

Warm regards

Sridhar

I expect to be out of town; shall join in if plans change.

yes 23rd , its feasible time

Hello,

I am a new member to this forum and I would like to be part of the June 23rd meet.

Vasanth

Yes, I am fine for 23rd.June.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Please post details of the meet, I cannot make it to the meeting, however I will be active here.

Thanks,

I’m interested too.

This is in Hyderabad though!
Maybe you should start a topic for the folks around your area.

I’m in Hyderabad too - the land is in Ahmednagar district - one of the reasons why it’s becoming so difficult for me to do anything abt it !

Got you, cool!

HI,

Dear Members,

As the time is nearing i.e 23rd June, I want every one of you to come forward and decide the venue as soon as possible so that we may not miss the date or reschedule it. as a young member i am really excited and eagerly waiting for the meet to learn from senior members and to know their experience.

Regards
Kirangoteti

Hi Chandra,
but trupti is in Hydrabad though land is in Maharashtra. Isn’t it a good idea to join group where we stay to earn our living and pick up what will be useful for our land at native ?

I also stay in chennai but land is in Maharashtra where my parents will looking after it .

Regards,
Prashant

Hi all
Lost internet connection (thanks to BSNL) since June 3rd uptill this afternoon. They decided to change server/whatelse without informing their customers - there was no replies after repeated calling typical Government. Just when we thought of cancelling and taking up Beam they decided to fix the problem.
Anyways back on the net. we need to decide on the time and location for HYD farmnest meet. we seem to have less time but even if 4-5 people make it will be good. any ideas ??????
madhavi

Yes Prashant, realized she was located in Hyd when she mentioned that later in the thread. Should be even better if someone manages to meet different area folks too - hopefully hdashti can still manage Bgl and Hyd!

If nothing else comes up as an option in the next couple of days, the fallback would be Lumbini Park/NTR gardens - centrally located and if I remember right has some open area for a few people to meet up.

sounds good what time
for me 11:00 am-4:00pm but can manage otherwise

lumbini park should do it for this time.
madhavi

Hi?
Yadagirigutta is about 50km from Hyd.
Are you people ready to go meet together at Yadagirigutta?

If yes, then you can get information of Poultry & Dairy in first meet itself.
My friend can come up with further more details if you people are ready.

hi, this is prathap from hyderabad. i am working with a poultry farm (parent farm) which is located roughly 50 kms from hderabad near yadagirigutta. apart from poultry a small herd of dairy is also being maintained.if you guys are interested to meet there on the said date, we will be very much happy to host you pls let me know the possibilities… thnks. prathap.

Thanks Prataph for the invite
I am game
not to sound negative. I still feel a first meet to find out the interest of the concerned citizens, romans, and countrymen ???? would be good and then we can visit places based on that. Yadagirigutta is not that far away so all of the above please do respond quickly.
madhavi

Yes, since we are close to the date, I would say we should stick to Lumbini/NTR Garden for this time.
Thanks Swamy and Prathap for the offer.

All,
Please PM me your contact number if you are attending so we can start some coordination. Volunteers welcome! 8)

Chandra