The Hyderabad FarmNest meet - 23-Jun-12, NTR Gardens

Taking a cue from guys in blore, should guys around hyd also try and meet if possible?

Thanks,

Mod Edit: Event details and pics: farmnest.com/forum/general-discu … 3/#msg5393

We should; let’s plan!
Looks like we have a significant crowd from Hyderabad.

I can meet, lets have the count.Guys around Hyd pls respond.

Thanks,

Hi,

I will be in hyd on 29th. Can meet if it is planned on 29th April.

Habib

Count me in.

Hi,

I wd love to meet you all, pls count me in. It wd be great if we can fix the date in advance so we can plan our schedules. Thanks.
Regards,
Prasad

That is great we are nearly 5. let us know the place, date and time.

Habib

I am sure the number in Hyderabad is going to be much larger.

Habib - you seem to have changed over your location to Hyderabad now?! :wink:
29th April seems too short a notice - I would say let us pitch for a day in the later part of May?

I am in, anytime in Hyderabad.

Regards,
Srinivas
98495-31117

How about Saturday 19th. May, just to throw a date so that all of us can plan accordingly and also for any visitors from elsewhere. I would say the venue could be a reasonable hotel and the time around 1 PM. I have given my mobile and am in regular touch with Chandra. We can all gather and meet over a lunch in a resturant. If you like my idea please give me a call and I will reserve a hotel for lunch.

Regards,
Srinivas
98495-31117

I’m available most days with enough notice. I’d love to meet at a member’s farm if there’s anyone who already has one in the vicinity, this way we get a ‘field trip’ thrown in.

Count me in…

Would definitely like to attend

Regards
Vamsi

[quote=satishsc24]
Taking a cue from guys in blore, should guys around hyd also try and meet if possible?[/quote]
count me in
Regards
sukumar

I see 4 have accepted the invite, please suggest a venue, my farm is around 100 Kms from Hyd near Ramayampet, Medak Dist. We can go there doing car pooling. Chandra and I are together and another common friend would accompany. So we are 7 altogether. The date is 19th July which is just another 10 days from now. Guys please confim and I appeciate if you can call me on my mobile.

Srinivas
98495-31117

Hi, I suppose the date is 19th May, Sat. I will come for the meeting.
Regards,
Prasad

Hi,

I hope the date of 19th May is confirmed for our meeting in Hyderabad. I do think it is a good idea to meet up at a farm as suggested by some others. I had come across an interview by Jim Rogers with his views on Agriculture. Very interesting read, hope you enjoy it.

articles.economictimes.indiatime … ommodities

Srinivas, thanks for the call yesterday, it was very nice talking to you. And congratulations to you for acquiring your farm, must be a great feeling. My office is not too far from your office, let us meet up soon.

Regards,
Kapa

Thanks Prasad, could not call you again.

Srinivas

I will try to make it for 19, if not guys pls share the details…:slight_smile:

Thanks,

I’m game to meet on the 19th. Please fix the venue - I’m fine with going to Srinivas’ farm at Ramayampet.