Tamilnadu Free Agriculture EB connection status check

Hi Friends,

I heard about 2019 Tatkal scheme was enabled like that. Is that true. If you get any information kindly let me know. If scheme opens we have to pay entire 2.5L initial stage itself or we need to pay 500 and fill the application after sanctioned we have to pay the entire amount. Please kindly let me know

Along with the application and other documents you have to provide the DD of 2.5L up front.

Thanks,
Dhana.

Hiā€¦ What is the procedure to get 3 A1 connection. i am trying to get that connection. But they are asking to deposit 25000, 50000 Rsā€¦ is that correct ???

Not sure why they are asking but as I mentioned earlier if your service need any new supporting transformer then you have to pay for that. Also they should provide you the bill for the payment.

Thanks,
Dhana.

Hi acpmani,

Iā€™m interested to get 3A1 connection for my agricultural land. Could you please share the eligibility conditions? And how to register it?

Please help me. Your help is more valuable for me. Thank you in advance!

Kindly remove my emile adresss

Dear Sir

DD 2.5 Lakhs any one can take on behalf of farmer?

Please advise me.

Sorry for the late Reply. Yes you can.

Hi.,

My free service EB has been Sacnsened, but the officers are making delayed, they are saying like come Tomorrow and next weak etcā€¦ how to take action against them, please guide me

Try submitting complaints under http://cmcell.tn.gov.in/. I did the same and the complaint was again forwarded to local TNEB AE.

Ok, thank you

My Agriculture EB line got through TN govt takal scheme by paying 300000 ( 3 lak) DD has been approved, but our avinashi AE expecting huge bribe to give connection, due to that it is delaying for couple of months. What to do? , My neighbor farmers paid under table almost 80k INR for getting connected even all documents are perfect. When this nonsense will stop and farming will be appreciated.

Is this free connection ?

you shd not be paying 80k ā€”best is to complain to the Vigilance deptā€“or get solar power

Has Tamilnadu government made fixing energy meter compulsory for free agriculture connections?

Sorry Prakash. The link is not working now. Please reach out to you local EB office to know the status.

Thanks,
Dhana.

@Dhanasekar ,
Hello sir,
I was applied 25K tatkal scheme on march 2010, It was more then 10 years but still there is no replay. As per your guidance I was send message by CM/cell last week, I am from Namakkal district ,
Please let me any other way to check status of my connection
Regards,
Balasubramaniyam.R
balarangasamy85@gmail.com

I am new bie. Can i get this EB connection ?

Hello Bala,

I think you are not aware of the new schemes. TN Government had announced new Tatkal Schemes, in which you have to pay 2.5 Lakhs for 5 HP, 2.75 Lakhs for 7.5 HP and 3 Lakhs for 10 HP. Also you can convert the previously applied application into this scheme.

I got the service connection 1 years after applying under this Tatkal schemes. There are people who received connections within 30 to 60 days under this Tatkal scheme.

For more details, please reach out to your local EB office.

Note: I got EB connections in early 2019. Don know anything got changed now.

Thanks,
Dhana.

Hi,
I have bought a new land recently. There was free electricity applied for that land i donā€™t have the details of the applied number. As seniority who are all applied getting electricity now .How can i claim this now ?
any suggestions pls ?

hi,

i have given shifting of my free eb service in dec 2021 the service was 7.5hp which was bought in the 1980ā€™s but the EB people saying its 3HP now and as of now i dont have any record to prove its 7.5HP. in records it shows 3KW*1.34 = 4.02 HP

they admit their mistake but how can i change it back to 7.5HP?