Tamilnadu Free Agriculture EB connection status check

Hello
Anyone can tell me how long will it take to get 3A1 eb connection after we do the payment?

Hello Jesu,

It depends on waiting list of 3A1 and the work involved ( if already available transformer exist with enough load you will get sooner). EB people will categories the work based on Minor and Major work.If it is Minor then you will get withing a month otherwise it may take more than a year. Have a good rapo with EB people and they can tell you how long it will take.

Thanks,
Dhana.

Thanks for the update Dhanasekar. They asked us to pay the amount within a month.
Now it’s been 5 months since we paid the amount but there’s no action taken and they are not confirming anything.
The only statement which they give is it will be done.
I heard people saying the connection should be given within 3 months after the payment.
I have approached AE,AD,EE etc… No positive response from them. I have been waiting for this electricity connection for very long time.
Would you please help me on this?

It happens to me as well. I had applied for paid tatkal scheme where they promised immediate connection but I got it after 1.5 years. Since it was coming under major work.

If there is no response then you can try raising complaint under http://cmcell.tn.gov.in/ if you are from TamilNadu. I did the same and my question was forwarded to AE and got the response.

Thanks,
Dhana.

Thank you very much for your kind advice. I shall raise a complaint.

Hi,
i Had applied for free takal Scheme Electricity , it has been more than 1 year still i have not got my connection. Is there anyway to track the application online if so please provide for trichy region. If not pls guide me what i have to do next for getting connection faster.

Hello Dhanasekar,
I have mailed them.

@aravinda_kumar I too got my tatkal scheme connection after 1.5 years. you can raise complaint in http://cmcell.tn.gov.in/ to know the reason for the delay.

1 Like