[size=180]Cost of each type of Fencing is as follows.:[/size]
1) [size=140]1) Natural/live fence Rs.10-20 for every ten feet for Planting Adavituti.Bot it will take 6-7 Months for Covering
2) Barbed wire fence you can Calculate as follows.
Rock Pole Cost of 7 Feet Length is Rs.160 t 180 Per Pole.You have to
Put one at a Distance of 8 Feet and you need to put TWO supports for
each 6 th piller and at Corners too.The Barbed wire (12X14 Guage is enough)
Cost would be Rs.54 to 60 Local wire and Rs.74-Rs.75/Tata Wire.
Fixing of poles and wire be ranging from Rs.80 to Rs.100 Per pole wise they will Charge. You Can get the Wire of 9 Meters for each Kg.The wire should be at 6 Lines and 2 Cross wires which Comes to around 10 lines Length. The You can calculate based on the above data taking the circumference of the Land.The local Barbed wire you can get at Ranigunj, Secunderabad. If you want TATA Wire the Contact Mr. Kullayya Reddy on # 9000001401 at Gandhinagar,Balanagar. Worker for Fencing is Mr.Ravi on Ph # 9701312475 [size=120][/size]. Some will suggest the pole Distance at 10 Feet.But it will not be durable.
3) Steel mesh (plus the pillar cost) It is More Costlier and is not Required for Agricultural Farms.
4) Solar fencing It is also More expensive and is not advisable
5) Any other - these days there is some talk about PVC/vinyl fencing etc. - are not Durable and lite will damage early and this Concept is NEW.
Considering all the aspects Barbed Wire Fencing is Far better than any other Fencing.The Stone Poles Cost will be appreciated Like Gold.