The Hyderabad FarmNest meet - 23-Jun-12, NTR Gardens

Wow, Congrates … that looked like a great meet. Buying land together is a good option. Please keep me also in the loop. I need to buy land in Hyderabad.
Thanks,
Habib

Good to see such big gathering than Bangalore team.
Further I thought Hero is very old person,but photos shows he is young.

Nice initiative! Congrats!

Regards
Biju

Hi,

It was a pleasure meeting you all last sat in NTR Gardens, it was a lively discussion, two hours flew by without us realizing it.

Chandra, good to meet you at last and thanks for all your efforts in arranging such a great meeting. Look forward to many more such meetings.

Once again thanks to all,
Regards,
Prasad

saw the pictures,… AWESOME. it was a great pleasure to meet you all… thanks to chandra once again.

Hi?
Murali suggested Chandra to sponsor uniform to members at Bangalore for next meeting.
When are you going to sponser Hero? & When is next meeting here in Bangalore?

Good to know, Swamy, thanks! 8)
But wait, why did you think he would be very old?! :astonished:

Sure Swamy. But first let us employ some girls to call you up each morning and evening encouraging you to become a ‘deluxe’ member! :wink:

P.S.: it looks like you are going to become the next hero soon hitting the 500 post mark.

Congratulations to all Hyderabad Farm Nest members who met up on Saturday last! A special round of applause to Chandra for coordinating and organising the meet. I missed the meet, as I am a non-resident member. Ha ha. I was hoping against hope (with selfish interest, I confess) that you guys will put off the meeting by about a month. I am sure you guessed the reason . . . yes we will be on our annual visit to India - Hyderabad in a month’s time. I will be in and around Hyderabad between the 24th of July and the 19th of August. In case you plan to meet during this time, I will make it to the meet. If this is not happening, I will try to communicate to members there and also try to visit some of the farms, if possible and convenient to members. I am of the firm belief that such interactions and exhortations will encourage each other to do better and exchange ideas and sort our problems.
By the way, any member from around Miryalaguda? I will be in Miryalaguda for some time as we have a farm close by.
All good wishes to all members, and particularly to those who are embarking on new farm ventures.
John

Hi,

I am Prashanti, new to this forum techie by profession but, would like to pursue agriculture (Dairy Farming or Horticulture) as a future interest.

Pls do include me in the discussions or the meets that are planned.

I am very much interested. Hope to gain knowledge in this area.

Hope to hear from the group.

Thanks.

Hi Chandra and others,

Its nice to know that something had got churning out there at Hyd. Swamy, I think looking at Hyd crowd, you need to be the next here at bangalore.

We are all waiting for you. AK, Hegde, Pradeep, when can we have our next meet @ bangalore.

Regards

Murali KG

Thanks a lot to Chandra for this website and forums. Anyway he is my mentor in farming :slight_smile:.

It was really a cool meet and the time flew like that.

Instead of a Banglore Meet or Hyderabad meet, we should plan to have an all India Farmnest meet.

Srinivas

hi, prashanti… you are most welcome to the forum on behalf of the farmnest community. – prathap.

Murali, i am game for any weekend. May be a farm visit would be added bonus.

Hello Prashanti,

Welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure having you on the forum. I do hope that your presence will be beneficial to you and at the same time to all the other members too.

Cheers,

John

Folks,

Seems like I missed out meeting up as I am newbie and was sitting on the fence but finally took the plunge and joined the forum.
I am from the sister town Sec’bad but curretnly out of town.

Good to know we have like minded folks in the 2win cities.

Madhukali

Green the planet!

Any plan for a meeting this year? Would love to join or help in organizing one. Thanks – Manish

No plan yet but if you want to initiate one, feel free. :slight_smile:

Chandra

Count me in :slight_smile:

admin

need to correct the subject as 2013 meeting at HYD.

please count me as well, as last missed the show

regards
Rajesh

(Whoever can initiate the meet…) Please create a new thread. Thanks.