The Bangalore FarmNest meet - 21-Apr-2012, Lalbagh

Split from: an earlier topic.

Count me too.

I doubt I can make it being in Hyderabad; but guys, do try to make this happen and do ensure one of you gets the rest of the FarmNest folks a detailed illustrated review.

Awesome! But cann’t make it :frowning:

Guys, what is the tour plan? Any progress?

Hi even i am from Bangalore.
How about fixing up a date and time so that we (Like minded people - interested in farming) meet and discuss or have a farming tour.

How about 21Apr12
Location - please suggest

Hi Pradeep,

Nice idea, guys interested in farming or wanting to get into farming or already into farming and staying in and around Bangalore, we all can meet up.

How about forming a group and meeting regularly on saturdays or sundays at lalbagh or any other such place ?? Later on visits to farms can be planned. Face to face, a lot of formal and informal, information can be exchanged.

Once we have required numbers, even as few as 2 or 3 people, we can start off. Later on I am sure it will gain momentum. Lets hear from other guys.

Regards

Murali

Hello Sir,

I would be interested too. I can be reached at hdashti@gmail.com

Thanks,
Habib

Hi Murali,

So lets freeze on 21April2012 10:00am Lalbhag.

If there is any change please do inform.

Will see how many will turn up.
Atleast we both will meet.

With regards
Pradeep.H

I would also like to join. But on 21st, I may have some personal work. Will try to be there to just say hello to everyone atleast.

Habib

Hi,

Let me try to be there too.

When i talked to Nandan last year he was mentioning about these type of meets. Nandan, are you in Bangaluru on April 21?.

regards,
gg

I spoke to a farmer in doddaballapur whose details were mentioned in the some discussion in farm nest he said he will be available most of the time in the farm, so we can plan for this trip aswell for some weekend.

With regards
Pradeep.H

Hi Pradeep,

So there are 3 guys as of now. You, me and gg.

Lets meet up on 21 and then we can chart out the visit plans to farms. Later on one can visit Mr Kailashmurthys farm also which is near my land. More of his natural farming here.

the-anf dot org (not working now)

Swami is silent on these visits though this thread was started by him. Swami are you planning any farm visits for interested guys like us ??

Regards

Murali

Hi Swamy,

Let the first meeting scheduled on 21st go. Then may be we will visit your farm first. Is that OK with you.
If you are in Bangalore on 21st then please join us.

As regards to the tour, we thought you are going to announce some dates and schedules.

Regards

Murali

Hi Swamy,

I agree with Murali for tour plan.
atleast lets start something some where then going forward we can chart out the exact plan.
I expect atleast a little healthy discussion, i hope definitely it will be a knowledge sharing session.

So its 21 April 2012, 10 am near Lalbagh
if you are having any other location like coffeeday or anything in mind or change in time please suggest.
i am ok with anything.

How do identify each other?
i prefer not to share mobile numbers in blogs or forum
we will plan something else.

With regards
Pradeep.H

I have already given my number in my signature! Even than none of the members called me.But some others called and taken benefit of the subject topic. Iam in my native and hence not able to come today.

All the best of you people who is joining together.

Hi?
How many met at Lalbhag? How was the meeting?

Hi Swamy,

Its on 21 April 2012.

Regards

Murali

On plan, guys?

Hi Chandra,

Tentatively yes.
Thanks for reminding, let me ping the guys.

Regards

Murali

Hi

Just reminding that you, me and Hegde are meeting at LB GH on 21 Apr 12 @ 10 to 1030 AM.

Regards

Murali