Queries on government subsidy schemes in animal husbandry sector

[quote=odishavet]
Dear all
You might have many queries, apprehensions in mind regarding government subsidy schemes in animal husbandry sector Like DEDS, PVCF (Subsidy) etc. Please feel free to ask questions .I shall try my best to give most relevant answer.
Dr.A.K.KAR
[/quote]Sir, I am from hyderabad and interested goat/sheep farming.Kindly advise me stall fed or semi intensive farming is better/economical.What are the precautions to be taken.2)For 200nos goats how much green fodder is required both for stall fed and semi intensive.

Dear Sundar
Government of India has granted administrative approval for continuation of Central Sector Scheme " “Integrated Development of Small Ruminants and Rabbits” during 12 Five Year Plan for the financial year 2012-13. Now you can avail subsidy under the scheme.

RESPECTED SIR,

THANKYOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE AND TIMELY NEWS .SO GREATFUL TO YOU SIR,I HAD ALREADY APPLIED SIR ,
WE NEED YOUR GREATFUL ADVICE FOREVER SIR

SUNDAR

REPECTED SIR ,

PLEASE GIVE THE FODDER AND CONCENTRATION CHART FOR BREEDING AND FATTENING GOATS(OSMANABADI OR THALACHERI) AND WHAT IS FCR(FOOD CONVERSION RATIO )OF THE ABOVE.AND WHICH IS CORRECT AGE OF THE FATTENING ANIMAL SHOULD BE SALE.

Dear Sir,
I am running a dairy farm in kolumam near Palani, Tirupur Dist of Tamil Nadu. the project is financed by Indian Overseas Bank. The project out lay is 1 crore. and now we are running it for the last 8 months . we would like to know whether we will get any subsidy from govt of India, Nabard and so own if so who are the people to be contacted my email Id is sunilmenon16@yahoo.co.in
the project is an integrated project in 23 acres of land cultivating foddder cocnut maze and mango.
please advice me
regards
sunil menon

Hi,
I am an 33 yr old MBA planning to start a farm with dairy animals cows,buffaloes following my passion for animals being a n active farm enthusiast.
I have the following queries can anyone of you experts please advice.

1. I have 4 acres of land which can be availed on lease from my friend. Does the land needs to be of ownership rather then rented to get subsidies?
  2. Can we start together the kennel and dairy farm in one piece of land, we can divide them 2 acres each with separate fencing.
  3. we are planning 5 buffaloes and 5 high-breed cows.
  4. I have manpower and suppliers who can provide good farm equipments like milking machine,fooder mixer,cow dung de-water etc…
  5. The place is very near to city 7 km yet far from development as this area is declared a pollution zone hence no residential set-up can be done. the electricity and water connection and road connectivity is excellent.

regards,
Jaydeep

Can u please clarify… is their any subsidy scheme for fodder growing under green house or hydroponics for dairy farmers/enterpreuner’s.

thanks and regards,
kasturiraju.
maruthidairy09@yahoo.in

5 animals can be maintained in one acre fodder growing land.
Kenal & cattle cannot be too close in same land and no excess land may be required for kenal.

Hi,
I am from bangalore, i am planning to start a diary farm in bangalore with 25 animals , Hand been to NABARD in bangalore for enquiry on steps to apply for subsidy. I was told that Government of India has stopped giving subsidy for Diary farming. So can anyone please let me know by when they are planning to give subsidy again.
Regards

Vijay SV

Hello All,

I have been going through this blog for quite some time, information shared is very good. I have a quick question, can any one answer plz. I am from Bangalore, had been to NABARD for information on subsidy on DED to start a Diary Farm , I was told that Govt. of India has stopped the following program from July 2012 as they don’t have any funds for the same. Can any one please let me know by when they are planning to activate the following scheme again ? can any one also let me know if there is any subsidy available from Govt. of Karnataka ? Please help

Regards

Vijay SV

sir iam from warangal district sir iam btech completd i want to start a dairy with 8 cows andd i heard about the scheme of nabard which gives a 33% of subsidy and how can iapplicable to this scheme .

please contact nabard manager of your district

pls follow the link

1.nabard.org/modelbankprojects … bandry.asp

2.keralaagriculture.gov.in/htm … arming.htm

Sir, Please let me know if the Maharashtra Govt. has any schemes for goat farming
and if there are any govt. run breeding centres for goats. I plan to set up a goat farm close to Chandrapur
in a 12 acre farm.

sir i need clarification whether the small ruminent nabard subsidy scheme is extended for 2013 to 2014 please send the go oft he saild for bank ,my bank manager is askinfg for that

@odishavet Thanks for initiating this thread. Now I would like to know who will be the right person to apply for loan for a project of around 50 Cow/Buffalo? I have contacted the bank and he informed that they do finance but the loan application needs to come from DRDA dept.
Now I am little skeptical as to why a loan application should be filled by DRDA dept or they are some approval authority?

Can you guide me on all the pre-requisites we need before we actually apply for loan to bank or Dept ?

It seems nobody is available on forum to answer queries!!! all have their own interest and they answer specific questions only.

Can anyone tell me if subsidy driven schemes are limited to districts or any eligible number of people can approach Govt./Bank for approval of the project?

Well, odishavet hasn’t been here in months and one of his own sites is down for months. I just hope all is well with him.

Chandra- You are a Hero too!!! some of Your posts informative which I have gone through. Do you have answer to my queries by any chance. If yes, please share details.

Hi Sir,

I am planning to start pond fishery in an acre of land near Mandya, Karnataka.
I would like to know about the subsidy provided by the Gov for the same.

How much % of loan does Gov offer and it’s conditions.
Do you know about it? If so, will you please share?

Thanks in Advance!
Navya N R

Dear sir,
I would like to start my own dairy with 10 murrah & 10 HF cows. Kindly advice me how to start the project and how to start the project and how to get the govt subsidies.