Poly House - 2000 Sqmtr (Capsicum)

Dear All,
I have plan for a ployhouse with open ventilation, today we have started to marke the layout, and expecting to finish the construction within 2 weeks time.
As I am new to these farming technology, so I need guide and suggestion from all of the experience in these field. I have planned for Capsicum, what are step or type of seeds, need to be used. My land is located in Kalburgi Dist, Karnataka, during the summer temp goes upto 45-47º deg. I am ready to visit any polyhouse, to get more information, can share me your experience it will be more helpful for me.
Thanks

Hi

I think you should take a few days off and go through one of the biggest discussions on farmnest, here is the link.

Good luck
Nikhil

1 Like

Hi,

You can contact me at 9820438177 and I can give you more details of our experience of setting up controlled, intelligent farms.

Can u
pls name some good seed variety of color capsicum n any info on polyhouse muskmelon will be greatly appreciated…

Dear, I think for 1st time you should grow Cucumber in polyhouse becoz cucumber is only 3 month crop and you can learn about this technology only in 3 month. Temp. you mentioned is very high for capsicum crop.