Obituary: Murali

Very very sad and shocking news
We have missed a Knowledgeful Guy in our FORUM.
His article on 1lakh per acre inspired me and I am Planning on his way of farming.
May his soul rest in peace and let God ALMIGHTY give strength to his Family and Parivar to get Peace of Mind…

Shocking and sad to hear this …

may his soul rest in peace.

Hegde informed me about our dear friend’s sad demise on Tuesday. The saddest thing about his departure (apart from it’s impact on his family) is the fact that he could never spend quality time at the farm that he so passionately talked about. He even built a house recently and had planned on moving there very soon. He should have got some time to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Anyways, rest in peace my friend and may God give your family the strength to go thru this tough period.

I am a new member in this forum ,abt to join the farming in the months ahead.for the last one month I was reading thru all the posts by everybody.i was keen to meet mr murali for his advice on my dairy farm…but yesterday,s news was a terrible shock… Still it is not sinking inside me…may his soul reach the eternal light and rest in peace.let the good god give strength and peace to his family.

Shocking and very sad to hear about Murali,may his soul rest in peace.
sukumar

it is a sad news.may god help his family.

Sad News. My heartfelt condolences to the family.
Siva Sankara Reddy

Mural was an very interesting character. I talked with him through telephone about rain gun. May his soul rest in peace and I pray the Almighty to give enough strength to those who miss him. Today only I came to know about his sudden demise.

R Vasudevan

I have been away from farmnest for few days and this news really shocked me…

He is an important member in farmnest family along with chandra, cowherd, swamy, hedge etc…

Truly miss his posts

rajsekhar

we all will definetly miss…MURALI…MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE…GOD be with the family…helping them in all the ways…

Very sad ! May his soul rest in peace.

Spoke to Mrs.Murali, She is not yet visited to their land to do further activities.
Will meet her personally to get more information and further course of action.

It’s very shocking and Sad to hear about Murali. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon (From God we came and to him we return).
I always knew him as one of the moderators of this forum.

we will miss him and his contributions to the forum.

sorry to hear sad demise of mr. murali .let the departed soul rest in peace and almighty god help and bless the family,was shocked to hear sad news.
now today only i came to know because of personal reasons could not go through e mails for about 2-3 months.
g c jagwani.

We will miss him…may god bless his soul…

Yesterday spoke to Mrs.Murali, came to know that she is not yet thought about the land as it is co owned with Murali’s sister.
Informed her about development of land for feature earnings.
They are working and needed some holiday for their duty and hence delaying.
Will get back with latest developments.

Hi All,
When i Started searching for a land in 2009 and had come across similar postings from Murali in agriculture information.
We had exchanged some ideas and soon we had become good friends and had visited quite a number of places looking for land.
After some time due to workload and other personal things, we had lost touch.
Yesterday i was going through the posts of murali and wondered if he is the same murali and had mailed him to confirm which i later confirmed as he had put his email id in one of his posts.
Today i was going through the forum and saw this post.
It really saddens me to see this post as personally he was a really good person and also i had learnt about natural farming from him.
Let his Soul rest in Peace.

Avinash

:frowning: :frowning: Sorry to know the news, Rest In Peace Murali. Hope the family had all the strength to handle the situation.