Obituary: Murali

It is with deep shock and pain that we announce the sad demise of Murali on the 27th of September.

Murali has been an active, helpful, jovial and high spirited member of FarmNest forum. With a deep passion for farming, he procured 6 acres of land after 4 years of relentless pursuitand started his own farming. I am so often reminded of his words of excitement on roaming around the land with a stick in a hand poking and swinging on the wild plants that had grown there.

It is so sad to note that within weeks that Murali started a topic on the sad demise of Kurien, we should be posting a topic on his passing away. We wish Murali’s family all the strength to deal with the grief. hegdegg and swamy (dns1807) are kindly taking the initiative to check if there is anything we can help with.

We will truly miss Murali; may his soul rest in peace.

very sad to know ,may his soul rest in peace .what happend to him chandra sir.

Hegde spoke to his family members and the reason seems to be a cardiac arrest.

I am shocked to hear this! I pray that his family gets the strength to bear this loss and may his soul rest in peace :frowning:
He will be missed.

Yaj.

It is very sad and shocking to read about the passing away of Mr. Murali. From his posts, I have held him to be a person of high thinking, openness and eager to look at the bright side of life. I remember responding to his thread of “Earning Rs one lakh a year …” and his offer of a bottle of single malt whisky. Very typical of the open-hearted, jovial and open-minded personality that he must have been. May the Good Lord give peace to his soul and to his bereaved family strength and comfort in this time of grief.

So Shocking and sad to hear this …

may his soul rest in peace.

it just reminds all of us of , How uncertain life is and how important to enjoy every moment of it.

Deeply shocked to hear about the sudden loss of a wonderful member of Farmnest. I pray the Almighty to give the necessary fortitude to the grieving members of his family to bear this irreplaceable loss.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

John

Very sorry to hear this…I did not know him personally but remember reading his queries/suggestions and adding to my threads…RIP and may god give his family strength at this point of time…

[quote=Chandra]
It is with deep shock and pain that we announce the sad demise of Murali on the 27th of September.

Murali has been an active, helpful, jovial and high spirited member of FarmNest forum. With a deep passion for farming, he procured 6 acres of land after 4 years of relentless pursuitand started his own farming. I am so often reminded of his words of excitement on roaming around the land with a stick in a hand poking and swinging on the wild plants that had grown there.

It is so sad to note that within weeks that Murali started a topic on the sad demise of Kurien, we should be posting a topic on his passing away. We wish Murali’s family all the strength to deal with the grief. hegdegg and swamy (dns1807) are kindly taking the initiative to check if there is anything we can help with.

We will truly miss Murali; may his soul rest in peace.
[/quote] Murali’s last wish from me was to get suggestions to dig bore well which is not fulfilled, he was also wanted to come to visit our farm.
farmnest.com/forum/farm-equipmen … g6609-Need my suggestions
His last reply in the forum was on 25-Sep-2012.

I try my level best to fulfill his 1st wish if situation permits me & plan to have such a crops which can take care of his family’s present & next generations also.

Dear All,
Requesting all of you to plant a sapling or more of long life in memory of Mr.Murali to wish him and get benefit self from it.

Very very shocking and unbelievable.

He was so nice person. I am sure his virtual presence will be around us. May God give courage to his family and other near dear to bear the loss. May God rest his soul in peace.

Love you Murali, you will be always there in our heart.

Om.

This is deeply shocking. I was thinking of visiting the region where Murali has land at some point of time and meeting him. Having lost two relatives over the last month one after the other, both in their 40’s, I’m reminded once again how short-lived our lives are and how nothing is permanent. May his soul rest in peace.

PS: Anyone reading this who has a family member with heart trouble, please learn CPR. You don’t know when you may have to use it.

Really Sad, May his soul RIP.

Shocked.
A great loss to the farmnest community.
May his soul rest in peace.

This is great loss to miss an active member of this Forum.

It is good suggestion by Swami sir. We can plant a saipling in his name to remmber him.

My Heartful condolences to Murali’s family. We will surely miss some good advices from Murali. May his soul rest in peace.

As swamy mentioned let us all plant a sapling in his name.

Srinivas

Very sorry to hear about this. May his soul rest in peace

Siddramesh Nara

very sorry to hear this messsage, My Heartful condolences to Murali’s family.

-by nspkarthik

May his soul rest in peace. I remember still his post “Earning One Lakh per acre” are there in Forum. Life is too uncertainty.

Oh My GOD, unbelievable and shocking, why God is picking up all good people from our world. Does it mean angels being returned in heave and God needs to pick up active and good person from this Dharthi. May his soul rest in peace.

Wonder and surprise after almost one month of his Demise we come to know???

rgds
mathew

Truly shocking. Never imagined about such a tragedy waiting to happen. His jovial comments in this forum is still fresh in my mind. May his soul rest in peace and may the family have courage to face the situation.

-Biju