Member meet December 2015 - BANGALORE

14TH NOVEMBER 2015,

Dear All

This is to inform you, we are having Bangalore members meet at Mr. Vinay’s Farm at Gouribidanur on 6th December 2015 at 10am.

The interested please confirm immediately as we have to organise car pooling, food etc.

Gouribidanur is around 70 KM from Bangalore after Doddaballapur.

Mr. Vinay- He has 6 acres of land where he is growing elakki Banana, all cereals. He is a software Eng. left job August 2015 and now 100% farmer (organic)

Please send email to me or talk to me.

The agenda would be:

1. Experience of former newbies.(all are free to share)
  2. Discussion on Natural, organic, ZBNF techniques and their practicality.
  3. Wannabe farmers also can join and listen/discuss your way forward.

Ground rules:

1. Since it is not a commercial event, no fund is raised(there is no need, do we?). Entry is free.
  2. Lunch is arranged on the basis of military system(you pay what you eat).
  3. Lets keep children at home because you cannot pay attention and make use of the discussion.
  4. No consultancy offers or No product promotions during the meet is allowed.
    5.Strictly for Farm nest members only. Please do not inform your friends out side forum

Participants kindly send me a PM with contact( I need this info to arrange lunch).

PS: Ground rules are made on past experience members can comment or add if anything is necessary

Regards / Krishnaprasad

Good to hear the proposal. Good luck!

Dear Sri Krishna prasad,

good event. Hope all the best. g.p.rao, farmer.

:slight_smile:I would like to attend this, also would be interested in car pooling, is there anyone driving to the meet from banashankari or nearby areas?

contact vinay he starts from BTM layout, he will pick you

Good Job Sir. Are there any other ZBNF farmers nearby we can visit them also.

Can any one help me if there are any such events planned in & around Hyderabad by any chance.

Welcome all. Detailed directions:

About 30 kms past Doddaballapur, you will find ACC factory on the left going towards gauribidanur. Take left to reach Alipur. From Alipur junction, take a right and continue till you see a floriculture polyhouse on the left. With half km, you will have a 4 way junction. Take a left there and come towards machenahalli. You do not have to go till machenahalli. Once you are on this road, i will paste a board to go to my farm about 3-4 kms from that junction

14TH NOVEMBER 2015,

Dear All

This is to inform you, we are having Bangalore members meet at Mr. Vinay’s Farm at Gouribidanur on 6th December 2015 at 10am.

The interested please confirm immediately as we have to organise car pooling, food etc.

Gouribidanur is around 70 KM from Bangalore after Doddaballapur.

Mr. Vinay- He has 6 acres of land where he is growing elakki Banana, all cereals. He is a software Eng. left job August 2015 and now 100% farmer (organic)

Please send email to me or talk to me.

The agenda would be:

1. Experience of former newbies.(all are free to share)
  2. Discussion on Natural, organic, ZBNF techniques and their practicality.
  3. Wannabe farmers also can join and listen/discuss your way forward.

Ground rules:

1. Since it is not a commercial event, no fund is raised(there is no need, do we?). Entry is free.
  2. Lunch is arranged on the basis of military system(you pay what you eat).
  3. Lets keep children at home because you cannot pay attention and make use of the discussion.
  4. No consultancy offers or No product promotions during the meet is allowed.
    5.Strictly for Farm nest members only. Please do not inform your friends out side forum

Participants kindly send me a PM with contact( I need this info to arrange lunch).

PS: Ground rules are made on past experience members can comment or add if anything is necessary

Regards / Krishnaprasad
[/quote]

Any of the members in and around HYdrabad have to take initiative and do it. It will certainly increases knowledge and contact base of farmnest members.

This part only chemical farmers are more. Mr. prasanna Murthy follows organic methods he is near Tumakur.

Dear Mr. Vinay,
Thank you. It is great of you to host a meeting. I would like to attend the event. My brother is likely to join.
I have just stepped out of the tech industry. I am looking at horticulture.
So I am eagerly looking forward to this meeting of the experienced folks in this domain to learn and understand.

Regards,
Srini

Hi,
I am from Madhugiri and would like to meet
Please let me know the address and contact details of our host
Thanks

Ibrahim Khan

Hi, I am very much interested but may not be able to make it. My request: If possible and if members agree please change the date to 13th Dec. Please consider if and only if possible. Thanks. bvr kumar. Hyd. (09989090026) kumarbachu@gmail.com.

Mr. Ibrahim you have my no. 9164730000 and all the detailes given already. Please go through Mr. Vinay’s post you will get directions.

Hi Guys,

I would like to attend the meeting.

Varma Indukuri
98455-52599

Hello,
I am interested in joining the meet along with my husband. I would be travelling from Pune…so kindly let me knw if somebody is travelling from Pune.
Thanks,
Sulekha

Dear Sulekha,

This meet is happening in Bangalore. You are most welcome to join us. But I doubt any one is coming from Pune.

Regards / Krishnaprasad

Welcome all to my farm.

Directions from Doddaballapur: Come towards gauribindanur till you see ACC Cement factory on the left. You need to take a left there and reach alipur. Take a right at Alipur and continue on this till you see a floriculture patch on the left [you will pass many villages]. Once you cross the floriculture patch, take a left at the 4 way junction. Landmark here: Transformer on the left of the road.

Once you take left at the transformer continue to machenahalli but do not go till machenahalli. I will put a board where you need to take a left to my farm on this road itself. Any confusion, contact Krishna prasad.

Nice to see this progressing.
Just make sure of getting some pics and a summary of what went on for everyone’s benefit.

Cheers.

Hello Sir,

I am Kavitha Srinivas would like to attend this meet with my husband. This is a very nice initiative as it would help newbiees like me. I am eagerly looking forward to this.
Thanks for the directions provided to reach the Farm, just in case I miss the way please provide me the contact no. whom I can call.

Rgds
Kavitha