Member meet December 2015 - BANGALORE

Starting point is Yalahanka police station sharp 8 am on 6th December 2015.

Please send confirmation to me. we have to arrange food as the farm is remote place and no one will be available on road to guide you.

For further details contact 9164730000.

Mr. Chandra noted and will post all details

Regards / Krishnaprasad

Hi,

Thanks for arranging the meeting.

I would like to attend this meeting. Please let me know if anybody is joining from Banshanakri or nearby area as we can car pool.

My contact number is 9945761616.

Thanks,
Ramreddy

Hello,

I too would be attending the session. This is a great opportunity and Thank you for making this happen. I would be starting from Basveshwaranagr and if any one is starting from there feel free to PM me .

Dear Sir
It is a welcome suggestion.Farmers who can not attend can be benefited.
Regads & Thanks

g c jagwani

You can join me. pl contact me

I would love to join.

I am from Hosaherehalli

Manjunath

Sorry to inform you all that DUE TO RAINS AT MR, VINAY’S FARM AREA, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO HAVE THE MEETING AND DISCUSSIONS. SO MEET IS POSTPONED.

NEXT DATE WILL BE INFORMED TO YOU ALL ONCE THE SITUATION IMPROVES OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS NEAR BANGALORE IS READY TO HOST THIS EVENT, PLEASE TAKE INITIATIVE.

Inconvenience caused to interested is highly regretted.

Regards / Krishnaprasad

Hi Sir,

Really a nice initiative. I too would like to join from anantapur, AP.

Regards…Subba Reddy

Dear Krishna Prasad,
Please share your Contact No. & Mr Vinay’s No. ?

Regards
Varma Indukuri
98455-52599

Please go through all the posts before posting or asking for anything. Many details like my contact no. is there in the earliear posts. Even many have send PM to me asking the details which are available here. Please take few minutes and read all the posts you will get all details what ever you are replying.

This event is not happening because Mr. Vinay’s field is filled with water and not approchable. once the suituation improves will intimate everyone who shown interest in meeting.

Since one week was not in station, not answered many calls. From 7th Dec 2015 I will be in Bangalore and please do call me for further details. We can meet in Bangalore if you want any ideas and suggestions from me.

Dear Krishna Prasad,

We are uneducated and we had missed out. Be patient enough. Nothing wrong if you share once again.

Regards
Varma
98455-52599

In agriculture ready made is not available, you have to put effort to get every thing. Now also you are not ready to check previous posts. It is not impatience, want members of the forum to understand that by posting repeatedly no. of post becomes lengthy only and it has no value to the forum or to the members.

Regarding Mr. Vinay’s phone no. he has to take call to publish here. He is not permitted me to do so.

My No 9164730000

Thanks guys.

In future, please let me or Sri know on PM once finalized so we can update the final details on the first post itself.