Jeevamrutham through drip

Hello,

Planning to start using Jeevamrutham on our 16 acres farm with coconut+cocoa and palm oil which is already having drip installed.We already have 4 ongole cows on the farm.

Idea is to apply Jeevarutham through drip.
Did anybody on the forum implement this before on their farms?If implemented can you please give the details or send me your contact number so that I can call you for details.

Thanks,
Hari Devarapalli

2 Likes

Hi Hari,

I have tried mixing a litre of Panchagavya in a drum of water to be sucked into the drip system through a ventury.

This completely clogged the sucking foot valve over a few layers of filter cloth, and also clogged the drip filter. I have also tried prefiltering the solution through a cloth but the solution hardly passes through cloth.

I guess Jeevamrutam won’t be very different. So this does not seem too easy. I am keen to hear others’ experiences too.

I tried to filter JEEVAMRUTHAM through cloth. It did not work. Hence it cannot be put through drip.

Hari,
I have collected a contact number for this. Till now I have not contacted,
Anil reddy,Ananda reddy 09440552331. Two Brothers from Hindupur success fully installed drip for Jeevamrith.

Chandra
Panchagavya will be more viscouse because of ghee,curds,banana. Could this be a reason for clogging?

If anybody visit this farm please post pictures.

Thanks Sri,

I will talk to Anil and Anand.
Will keep you updated on progress.

Thanks,
Hari

Hi Sri,

Possibly, though it has been a good 3 months of the mix and it still is almost unfilterable.

I am quite keen on this myself because I use a plastic mulch and there is no other way to add in any organic manure once the mulch is in place, except through drip.

hi,

I would be disaster for my immediate plan if Jeevamritha clogs the drip.

I talked to Swamy few weeks back and he told that Jeevamritham shouldnt be a problem with drip.

Thanks Chandra for informing in advance that Panchagavya is clogging drip. What is the ratio you mixed with water before you put into ventury?

I would be eagerly waiting for readers advice for applying Jeevamritham and panchagavya through drip.

regards,
rajsekhar

About a liter into a cement drum full of water.

Thnak you Brother for giving an opportunity to share . I won’t agree for the argument of Mr. Chandra. If we want to get benefit out of Jeevamrutham and other Organic Methods we have to make some efforts.If we want to use JEEVAMRUTHAM through Drip we need to filter it several times say 3-4 times and pour it into Fertilizer Tank.If we use Chemical Fertilisers also Clogging Problem will persist. Because you are having Large extent of Farm you can use Filtration Tank which can be made on your own.In this Forum the sme was Posted by one of our Brother. I will Provide you that Method if you contact me over Phone # 09133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

You can always have plan B: Use sprinkler. Lot of people using sprinkler with dung slurry. I dont think Jeevamritha will be more thicker than slurry.

We use a single layer of cotton Saree cloth to filter it and Jeevamrutha through drip and spraying works fine for us. May be it depends on the size of the micro tube under the plant/tree.If the opening is too narrow it could be a problem. Also check if you are not putting excess quantity of cow dung. Also check if the dicot powder/cowdung is properly mixed/dissolved while stirring.

Dear all Organic/Natural farmers, Let me share my views with you. There are sevaral drip systems available in the market. It is very difficult to use in-line drippers for fertigation ie; giving jeevamrutha/panchagavya through fertigation tank, though it is filtered much. Cleaning the system is difficult and costly. Attached drippers ,ie; button drippers can be used but all the time the system to be cleaned, which is labour intensive. The another system,ie; Micro Tube system, it is very easy to operate/use this system to give Jeevamrutha , as the micro tube will be of 4 mm dia. Before giving the jeevamrutha in any system it is to be filtered properly. At this juncture it may not be out of place to mention that i have discussed with sri Anil Reddy of hindupur and gathered information about his system of filtering. He kept one plastic tank of 1000 ltrs at a height of 5 feet. He fixed one tap at 6 inch height from the bottom of the barrel. He ties one mesh on the top of the barrel, and keep all the jeevamrutha ingredients and starts pouring water slowly, and mixes the slurry continuously. It is gathered that he fitted one small equipment which can mix the filtered slurry and water, daily 2 times and after 3 days ,and he stops disturbing the mix on 4 th day, and on 5 th day, he opens the tap and allow the mix to drain to another 1000 ltrs barrel by filtering again. He connects this barrel to the fertigation tank . It is very easy if micro tubes are installed to the drip system instead of drippers. The drip system used by sri Anil Reddy is button drippers and collected information from him is once in 10 to 15 days all the button drippers to be opened and cleaned, which little labour intensive. Further I want to say that the SPRINKLER system is best as suggested by Sri sir, for jeevamrutha spreading, as with the help of the force of spreading diluted jeevamrutha spray,any objecting particles will be cleaned automatically. Here i wants to suggest our farmer friends to use bio-degradable mulching,( which is a must as the micro organisms can not live on the top of the soil especially in this summer days,) like ground nut husk,paddy husk,sugar cane cut pieces, dry grass pieces etc,but not plastic mulch. Here we should also consider the heat generated under plastic mulch where micro organisms lives in trillions. Hence organic or live mulching is good to use. g.p.rao,farmer

Dear Mr. Chandra,

Jeevamrutam can be appled by drip very successifully. We are adopting giving Jeevamrutam in the following cleints farms successfully, in some farms since 6 years.

1. Buchinelli village Mr. R. V. Rao, 80 acres farm land with Mango, Papaya, Melon, Guava and vegetables.

2. Near Siddipet Mr. Ramana Reddy 14 acres Papaya farm

3. Near Mal Mr. Krishna Yadav 14 acres Munaga

4. Near Ibrahim Patnam Mr. Jitendar Reddy 13 acres Pomegranate

5. Tadakalapalli near Hindupur Mr. Punit 44 acres Papaya, Pomegranate, Amla, Munaga

In many more farms, where we are providing 100% consultancy services, we are recomending to give Jeevamrutam by spray and fertigation. Where ever it is not psble we are doing it by Ghana Jeevamrutam method

As you said rightly it is difficult to apply Pancha Gavya thorugh drip/fertigation

I can send formula of Jeevamrutam by SMS. Interested people pls send a request to 9848203647

Raghu Ram
Sampada Farms

Thanks Mr Raghu Ram,

It was enlightning

Thanks everyone, it is good to hear it is possible to use drip for Jeevamrutham. Time to experiment a little more :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2UfDFdS … 0&index=54

This episode mentions a farmer delivering jeevamrutham thru drip. His contact no is available at the end of the episode.
FYI: He mentioned the use around the 18the minute of the video. Video in Telugu.

Dear Vinay Kumar sir, thanks for the video.Good informative reg jeevamrutha and its benefits to crops. g.p.rao, farmer.

hi,

I am able to partially automate filtering of jeevamritham twice and application through drip. So far applied three times in a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eplgVXYuY8

I am waiting for my sunhemp to mature for cutting and then mulching

regards,
rajsekhar

Hi,

Its been a while, if anyone has applied Jeevarutham through drip (ventury). Please share your experiences.

Thanks,
Hari Devarapalli
amruthafarms.blogspot.in/

Dear Hari

Couple of days back we did complete a solar powered motor based ventury system for supply of jeevamurth through drip lines to one of our customers at Madanapalle.

The setup will pump the jeevamurth from a drum to the ventury outlet directly just before the sand filter. The motor was selected to put out a delivery slightly of higher pressure than the raw water to ensure required total flow.

Regards,