Hyderabad Farmnest Members' Meet 2014

Hi. Farmnest members, pls count me in for the meet and let me know the details.my contact__8106155533.___prathap.

Guys,

What is going on on this? - still 11-May?

I would suggest a few things:

• update the thread with a list of interested members
  • add yourself to the Hyderabad FarmNest Group from your profile to begin communicating. Avoid mobile numbers on the forum, but share them over PMs
  • a couple of the team has to volunteer to call all the interested folks - who is ready?
  • fix the venue
  • update the thread with confirmed members

Hi Guys,

I am traveling most of the time; Lets see if I get some time this week to call all the guys and coordinate for 11th.

Thanks
Sekhar

Hello Guys,

I called all those interested people who has provided their contact information for meeting; we got at least five people, who could make it on 11th morning at 9:00 am. I think we should go ahead and meet to share our passion, experiences and knowledge.

So lets meet at 9:00 am on May 11th at Necklace road.

Date: May 11, 2014
Time: 9.00 AM
Vanue: Lawns abutting Necklace Road adjacent to Jalvihar

I called below people and not able to reach few of them, I will try them again tomorrow and see if I can get them.

Subrat Das
Mob: 7799550001
Email: subrat_das@hotmail.com
Comments: Available for meeting at 9:00 am

Ravi Datla
Comments:Available for meeting at 9:00 am

M. Rajesh kumar
ctc . 9866225496
Comments: will be available for meeting at 9:00 am

Chandr
Comments:Available for meeting at 9:00 am

mantu4889:
email: mantu121999@gmail.com
Mob: 09923389179
Comments: Not Available, currently in Pune;

Habib
hdashti@gmail.com
Comments:Not Available, currently in B’lore;

prathap
Comments: Not Available on that day

George
george_oo@yahoo.com
Mobile 9885697959
Comments: not able to reach

sanjaya
Comments:not able to reach

Samrat
8886 999 447
yesamrat@gmail.com
Comments:not able to reach

MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
Comments: Not able to reach

Please share this information to all Hyderabad FarmNest members.

Regards
Sekhar

Hello to all members of Farmnest from Hyderabad,

Am new here in the forum,

Am a freelance web developer from Hyderabad.
Am interested in starting natural farming in near future. So i would like to improve my knowledge in this.
In this process i started visiting farms nearby hyderabad.

For next meet please include me also.

Bharath

hello,
good day to all the Hyderabad FarmNest members; :
did the meeting taken place.
i had joined the nest recently
i am from hyderabad.
when will be the next meet ?
i am leaving my details.
i would like to join the meet
Murthy 9000230536

Hi,
Srinivas here, interested to join with HFM community.
Please count me in your meetings, and can be reachable on 789 330 6868.

Thank you Brothers!

2014 Coming to an end . Why shall we arrange a Meeting i During January 2014 either on the Day of Sankranthi or on January 26 2015

Anyone is welcome to volunteer to organize!

Hi,

I am planing to shift into farming. I am from Hyderabad and new to this, Please join me also in this group.

My number is 9848265085

Wajeed

Count me as well. itzmevishu@gmail.com

Hi all,

and welcoming the new members too.

I came to know that in January 2015 there will be a meeting held in Hyderabad by Mr.Subash Palekar on Natural Farming.

I will post more info on this in quick time.

Meanwhile, why don’t we have a small meetup in Hyderabad just to know each other and share each other ideas.

Bharath

Dear members

It is a good idea and let us meet and share the information specially farm technology
let us meet soon

Hi All,

Subrath, its a good initiative. In most of the posts I have seen members are active around banglore, Tamil nadu and Kerla. I felt there are very few farming enthusiasts from Hyderabad. After seeing all these replies I feel I am wrong.

Did not here from you since may…

I am also a farming enthusiast from Hyderabad, Please count me in for this meet.

I do not mind coordinating the meet. Please call me who all are interested.

Here are my details.

Venu Kulkarni
venu.kulkarne@gmail.com

Hi,

Nice to see so many from Hyderabad is interested in a meet to share their knowledge with everyone.

One of our friend Mr.Mahesh, has gone to Mysore to attend Mr.Subash Palekar workshop. And he will be returning back on 24th.

So what i feel is to plan a meet once he is back from the workshop or in second week of December, so that Mr. Mahesh can share his experience at workshop with us.

Kindly share your views

Bharath
+91 9177361480

Hi All Hyderabad Farmers,

I have created a Group for… please join and in FB and fix a date for our next meet in 2015…

(Edited by moderator)

lol

suraorganic,

we can call it as a promotional page of Sura Farms rather than a group for Hyderabad Farmers.

Personally, i feel Discussion Forum like this is far better than FB pages. Only we can chat quickly on FB but content and old posts can be easily retrieved on forums and easily readable for everyone and its professional.

Am sorry if am rude or this hurts you.

Regards
Bharath
+91 9177361480

Agreed, what we are missing here is not a place to discuss the plan, but the initiative from folks to plan the time, location & other logistics and the persistence to get an agreement from the wider member group.

While more interaction tools foster more collaboration, this one only dilutes the purpose. The above posts will be removed.

Dear bhatat & Chandra.

Generally in our farmnest we have very less Hyderabad farming members. If we post in facebook others also can join in our meet. That’s it and don’t think its a promoting of my pages or something other things.

Or you can create separate group for hyd farmers. I gave no objections. Me from IT background person working in a software company also doing a organic farming. If I want to promote my page I can do SEO or blogs other ways to do a lot.

I think in agriculture industry everyone will think in a positive way

We are learners.

Please create a group in fb also I will join as a member we can spread this to others also (out of farmnest members)

Also add a event page oncee all decide a date n venue.

Refards
Sura

Hello sura, thanks for the explanation.
We have a bunch of folks here from Hyderabad, but that does not necessarily mean everyone can make it to meets. FarmNest has an fb page where every forum topic is posted - you might want to find and share the post about the meet with your friends: facebook.com/farmnest

While it is a good idea to do much more on fb and google+, twitter etc., for that matter, we are tight pressed for time already. Also the intent of the idea was for the folks on the forum to casually get together than to necessarily make it a large gathering.

In any case, you are welcome to have a link to/share this topic or to the fb post from your fb page too. But it does not make much sense to have some discussion here, some on fb, some on twitter etc. really.

Also please do volunteer to plan the meet if possible.

Cheers.