Hyderabad Farmnest Members' Meet 2014

Please keep me in loop.

Thanks,

Habib
hdashti@gmail.com

I have added a small note on how to use the forum group feature. I am not sure if this addresses the purpose completely, but give it a try.

farmnest.com/forum/general-discu … aboration/

Thanks Subrat,

All other interested people, Please send your contact information.

My Contact info
Sekhar
8125553839 (This is temp number as I moved from US recently and need to get get local number.)

Thanks

Hi thanks…

name . M. Rajesh kumar
ctc . 9866225496

Kindly let me know the time,date,venue…

Rgds
rajesh

Thanks for responses, we have quite few Enthusiast for this meeting.

Lets wait until this Friday to get the list and finalize the date, time and place.

Please forward this message about this meeting to other known Hyderabad Farmnest members.

Lot of us are relatively new to this field with little or no previous experiences, this type of social gatherings with like minded people will boost our interest. Certainly this type of gathering will improve our knowledge, we can share our thoughts and practices, we can evaluate our Ideas and exchange our experiences.

Thanks
Sekhar

Dears

Iam planning to attend also but let me know the date and schedule any one from our forum can help me iam planning to start diary farm with 35 cows which breed is suitable for warangal district and how much litres of milk will be consumed every day and from where can i get good breed in andhra pradesh

Thanx
Wajeedsaim

Hello Friends,

This will be a great opportunity for all enthusiasts and the experienced ones to meet and share ideas, innovations, developments in the farming sector with one another.

I would like to attend, please confirm the date and venue.

My mail id: george_oo@yahoo.com Mobile 9885697959

Thanks

George

Since we didn’t get any other recommendations, lets plan to meet on April 13th, 9 Am at HFMs. Could some one please send the address of the venue and directions?

Thanks
Sekhar

Hi Friends,

I want to join. Please intimate me the time and venue. My contact info: 9849991302

Regards
sanjaya

HI Friends,

Please consider me fo rthis event.My number 9908181827.

Regards,a
Chandr

Sekhar and other HFMs (Hyderabad Farmnest Members),
I have a couple of suggestions for the meet

Time: Can we meet at about say 7 or say 7.30 am. I am sure many of us do morning walk and can probably devote the time that day for the meet. Reason being it is getting pretty warm outdoors these days and even at 9 am it may be difficult to stay focussed for any meaningful discussions.

Venue: could be the green lawns on Necklace Road, in front of Park Hotel/Necklace Road station. There would be adequate parking and in natural sorroundings.

Date: 13th is Ok but 20th could be even better, purely from the perspective of 13th not being a very auspicious date for anything new.

Please revert with your views so that so that we can freeze time, venue and date ASAP.

Rgds

Hello All,

I would prefer 13th as I will be out of station on 20th, also thinks that 7:30 would little early if you are coming from other side of the city. I am flexible on time and venue.

I prefer 13th around 9:00 am; if we confirm the venue please send some landmark where we are going to meet.

Friends I appreciate if you all share your thoughts on Date, time and venue; if no one raises any issue we will confirm the date, time and place by tomorrow and try to contact all.

Below is the list of the people interested:

mantu4889:
email : mantu121999@gmail.com
Mob : 09923389179

Subrat Das
Mob: 7799550001
Email: subrat_das@hotmail.com

Habib
hdashti@gmail.com

M. Rajesh kumar
ctc . 9866225496

George
george_oo@yahoo.com
Mobile 9885697959

sanjaya

Chandr

Thanks
Sekhar

I am in as well, my coordinates are 8886 999 447 / yesamrat@gmail.com

Thanks Subrat for letting me know about this meet and Thanks everybody initiating, supporting this !!!

I agree with the suggestion given earlier that it will help us if we meet at a farm, rather than at a public place.
Also I think, we should request few seniors/ experts for presence as well, This will help us big way.

Whatever is the time/venue decided, I am ok with it.
I hope we’ll get final communication on the same thread :slight_smile:

Regards,
Samrat

Since no suggestions have come forth to the contrary, let’s finanlize the details for the meet as under:

Date: April 13, 2014
Time: 9.00 AM
Vanue: Lawns abutting Necklace Road adjacent to Jalvihar

Samrat,
Since we are planning for regular interactions, on 13th when we meet we may discuss on the next course of actions including farm visit, inviting experts, etc.

Rgds,

Thank you Bhayya,

Better to Organize duly getting data of Members as much as possible.
I am also suggesting felicitate our Forum Moderators and Organizers
during our meet to extend our Gratitude to the Moderators for
extending their expert service with dedication.
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Since we didn’t get much needed participation, I discussed with subrat_das and decided to post pone this meeting to next week, That is on 4/20/2014.
Please do spread the news and we will see you on next week.

Thanks

Hi Sekhar, Subrat,

What happened, did you guys meet today ?
If not, I would like to propose 11 May well in advance, so that all of us can plan accordingly and is possible add more folks to the group.

Regards,
Samrat

Hello Guys,

I am sorry I was out of town and not able to communicate. As I said before I am new to this field and running around to get some land. Most of the weekends I am traveling and not sure I will be able to make it on 11th May as well, but I will call and coordinate with other guys and see if all other members can meet on 11th May.

All we need is couple of meeting and I am sure this will roll on much easier later on, bare with us and step up and participate actively.

Thanks
Sekhar

I also from hyderabad, but now staying in chandigarh. I am really interested in the hfm, I may join next meeting. Pl be in touch & inform me the outcome of the meeting.
with regards
csaibabu
mbl.no.9876139941

Hi

I am also from Hyderabad and please count me for this meet.

Ravi Datla