Help in starting a Hydroponics farming system

Dear sir,
I have recently come across this revolutionary method of farming and I am quite pumped up to make it my profession in long term. It would b very helpful of you if you could send me some study material on the same so that I could go to the depth of it and understand the technical part of it perfectly. My ID is- anantpoddar96@gmail.com.
Also, It would be an honor if I get an opportunity to meet you in person and discuss on my B-plan on the same. I am based out of New Delhi.

Hi Gaurav.
I see that you have showed some willingness to start commercial hydroponics in the year 2013. Can you please tell if that really turned out well for you? If yes, can you send me some link for reference? I am really curious to know because I am in the same situation that you were in 5 years ago, all pumped up to start it.
Thanks

Hi Pankaj
I see that you have showed some willingness to start commercial hydroponics in the year 2015. Can you please tell if that really turned out well for you? If yes, can you send me some link for reference? I am really curious to know because I am in the same situation that you were in 3 years ago, all pumped up to start it.
Thanks in advance

You may call me on 9370886132.
It would be nice to talk over the phone.

Regards.

Gaurav.

Visit Dr Howaard Resh’s website, you can also search online using “hydroponics” and related key words . thanks