Help in starting a Hydroponics farming system

Dear sir,
I have recently come across this revolutionary method of farming and I am quite pumped up to make it my profession in long term. It would b very helpful of you if you could send me some study material on the same so that I could go to the depth of it and understand the technical part of it perfectly. My ID is- anantpoddar96@gmail.com.
Also, It would be an honor if I get an opportunity to meet you in person and discuss on my B-plan on the same. I am based out of New Delhi.

Hi Gaurav.
I see that you have showed some willingness to start commercial hydroponics in the year 2013. Can you please tell if that really turned out well for you? If yes, can you send me some link for reference? I am really curious to know because I am in the same situation that you were in 5 years ago, all pumped up to start it.
Thanks

Hi Pankaj
I see that you have showed some willingness to start commercial hydroponics in the year 2015. Can you please tell if that really turned out well for you? If yes, can you send me some link for reference? I am really curious to know because I am in the same situation that you were in 3 years ago, all pumped up to start it.
Thanks in advance

You may call me on 9370886132.
It would be nice to talk over the phone.

Regards.

Gaurav.

Visit Dr Howaard Reshā€™s website, you can also search online using ā€œhydroponicsā€ and related key words . thanks

No, I have dropped the idea long back as the location I am located in is very hot in summers and most suggested not to take the risk

Were you able to find any worthy mentors or you were doing it all by yourself?

Hi guys. Uploading a few pdfs on hydroponics.
With best regards
Rohit
+918291379254

Hydroponics_Getting_Started-2004(1).pdf (5.6 MB)

Unable to upload other files due to file size.

Hi all
Please check the link for aquaponics.
Aquaponics
With best regards
Rohit

I am also new to hydroponicsā€¦ Pls give the me guidence and adviceā€¦ My mail prabakaranjlbp@gmail.comā€¦ Pls share me ebooks, PDF whatever material you Guys haveā€¦ We makes the society healthy

Brotherā€¦ Me and my friends are interested in hydroponicsā€¦ Weā€™re planning it in commercial levelā€¦ Need some adviceā€¦ how can i contact youā€¦ it will be very helpful for usā€¦ my contact and whatsapp number is 9944038504 and mail prabakaranjlbp@gmail.com

My e-mail and contact Iā€™dā€¦
prabakaranjlbp@gmail.com

Pls reach me with thisā€¦ send me ebooks, PDF any guidanceā€¦ Thank you

Hello sir. I want to learn hydroponic farming. If possible can you send me the e-books and nutrient formulas to my mail id : lavank63@gmail.com .