Free bankable animal farming project report

Dear Mr.G.P.Rao
Thanks for the appreciation. I don’t have project report on quail farming now.You have given a good suggestion. I am collecting market data. I shall prepare and upload a project report on Japanese Quail farming .Government subsidy ranging from 25- 50% is available for quail farming under scheme PVCF(EDEG).

Drar Mr.G.P.Rao
You can message me your email Id. I Shall send quail farming project report to you.

Hello Dr Kar

Can you send me quail farm project report to farmplantation at the rate Gmail dot com

Thanking you
Vamshi reddy

Dear vamshifarmer
AS per your request I have sent Project report on quail farming. Please Check your mail.

[quote=odishavet]
Dear vamshifarmer
AS per your request I have sent Project report on quail farming. Please Check your mail.
[/quote] thank you Mr kar

Sir,
I want to expand my Red Sindhi dairy farm. Can two member of my family avail loan under scheme DEDS?

Dear Mr.Basanta
Two member of a your family can be assisted under DEDS scheme provided they set up separate units with separate infrastructure at two different locations. The distance between the boundaries of two such farms should be at least 500 meters.

Since I am not able to open and read, I request the author to kindly share the Bankable Animal Farming Project Report

Dear Mr.Boyes206
Please check your mail for links.

Livestock Farming Project report in regional and international languages
odishavet.com is now available in seventy international languages including 10 Indian languages. Translation for the following Indian languages is available at present.
1-Bengali 2-Gujarati 3-Hindi 4-Kannada 5-Marathi 6-Malayalam 7-Punjabi 8-Tamil 9-Telugu 10-Urdu. Select your preferred language from translation dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and enjoy website in your language.

How to view odishavet.com in your preferred language?
1-Visit odishavet.com
2-Scroll down to the bottom of any page of the website.
3-Select your preferred language from “Translate this page” dropdown menu. ( choose from70 different available languages)
4-Now you can view the website in your language.
See screen shot for details

Sir,
I want to start a small poultry farm of 5000 layer. Can I get government subsidy?

Dear Mr.Pradhan
You can avail subsidy for layer poultry farm up to 20000bird capacity under GOI scheme PVCF (EDEG)
For details visit odishavet.com/subsidy-schemes/pvcf-edeg/

I have started a new section “Animal Husbandry Quiz” in odishavet.com .Farmer/entrepreneur can test their basic knowledge on dairy, poultry and goat farming by attempting quizzes. New quizzes will be added to the existing ones every month. .Farmer/ entrepreneur can attempt these quizzes in their own languages. After finishing quizzes correct answers will be displayed along with grades and comments. url-http://odishavet.com/animal-husbandry-quiz/

Hi Sir,

I Lokesh,working as software engineer . i have plane to start dairy form in my village.

my villages near to Chittoor, my plane is to setup dairy with 50 cows(Indian braid ).

for grass cultivation am looking for hydroponic methods.

kindly help me out project details and govt subsides.

note: i have 5 acres land with BORE-WELL/TRACTOR.

Thanks
Lokesh

Dear Mr.Lokesh
Government of India subsidy is available only for small dairy farm up to ten animal capacity under scheme DEDS. You can contact your local animal husbandry officer to know about state government subsidy if any for large dairy farms. Project cost for 50 animal capacity dairy farm would be about 55 lakh rupees. Cost of production is very high in hydroponic fodder cultivation. It is preferred in water scarcity areas and if land is not available for fodder cultivation. Since you have your own bore well, land and tractor I would advise to go for intensive fodder cultivation instead of hydroponic.

Dear AK KAR,

I appreciate your assistance and the knowledge provided for the beginners like me. I own 2 acres of land near mysore and want to start goat/sheep farm of 300 units. request your help in below points.

Is 2 acres enough to handle 300 units
Will it be profitable to buy silage and crops from the dealers or to grow in your land
housing cost and designs
how to avail subsidy and loan
Marketing strategies.

Sir,

Would you be able to share a Project report for 10 animals.

Thanks and regards,
Gopi Krishna

Dear all,
I’m planning to start a dairy farm in Tamilnadu and I’m planning to use hydroponic fodder plant fully automated does anyone know any reliable company where I can place the order for the machine and also where I can buy the maize seeds. Kindly let me know.
Daniel

Dear sir,
we are 5 in our group planing to make a farm of few different project
project 1 including 6 Australian bread cow (or need your suggestion for best cow)
milk sale price : 40/L
contraction cost 200/ft
land : 3 acres or 8 bigha
deep tube well water supply available by govt also looking for a pump almost cost 50 k
No training done yet but govt of wb ( animal resource office suggested for training)
labour cost: 200/day for one labour

Project 2: Goatery
Willing to go for 100 does with 5 bucks
does price: 2000/pc
buck 3500 /pc
contraction 200/sqft
all same like mention above

our group name bio-vally co-operative society

can you please help me with a bankable project and few good suugestion
also i need subsidy