Free bankable animal farming project report

Government incentive in form of subsidy (Govt.of India) is available for establishment of dairy farm, purchase of milking machines, milk processing units and many more activities in dairy sector. Similarly subsidy is also available for many poultry activities. Farmers & entrepreneurs do not avail this due to ignorance. To know about different government schemes please visit vetorissa@gmail.com
DR.A.K.KAR

Good compilation of information!

Dear Dr.Kar
Your website is excellent & innovative .Kindly include project report of 20 cows unit

MR.SKS539
Thanks for the appreciation. As per you demand I shall upload 20 cows unit bankable dairy project within a week. DR.A.K.KAR

Dear SKS539
I have uploaded project report for 20 cows. You can visit my site sites.google.com/site/odishavet … cows DR.A.K.KAR

hi,sir
great to go through your project report for 20 cows, however the cost of cow near Bangalore is nearly 35,000 to 40,000/per cow. am planning for a diary farm with 100 cows near Bangalore can you please through light on the best design of the bran for nearly 200+cows.and also a project report for 100 cows with 40,000/- per cow.and for a period of loan is 7yrs.
thanks,
navin shetty,

Dear Navin settee
Thanks for visiting my site. Kindly provide the following information which will help me to give appropriate reply to your questions.
1-Breed of cow you want to rear
2-Daily average milk yield of cow whose purchase cost is Rs 40000/-
3-Sale Price of milk in your area
4- construction cost/squire foot
5-Land available for your dairy farm in acres
6-irrigation facility for the farm land
7-Have you undergone any training in dairy farming? if yes give details
8:-labour cost in your area
You can expect a reply within 3 days after giving answer to my questions.
DR.A.K.KAR

Thank you very much Dr. Kar for uploading project report 20 cows unit

Just a reminder who did not notice this communication - if you wish to thank a member, please add to their reputation - details are here: farmnest.com/forum/general-discu … um-member/

Thanks,.

hi, sir,
thanks for a quick reply,I AM TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONER HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU,

1-Breed of cow you want to rear
I WANTED HF/JERSEY
2-Daily average milk yield of cow whose purchase cost is Rs 40000/-
AVERAGE IS 10LTRS/PER DAY (THE PRICE RANGE HERE IS SOME WHAT THE SAME)
3-Sale Price of milk in your area
AT PRESENT RS 20/- PER LTRS
4- construction cost/squire foot
SAME AS U HAD MENTIONED.
5-Land available for your dairy farm in acres
10 ACRES
6-irrigation facility for the farm land
BORE-WELL/TRACTOR
7-Have you undergone any training in dairy farming? if yes give details
NO,WE HAVE A DAIRY FARM WITH HF 50+ MILKING CATTLE’S SINCE 2005 NEAR BANGALORE.
8:-labour cost in your area
6000/- PER PERSON PER MONTH
SIR, I WAS THINKING TO SLOWLY MODERNIZE THE DAIRY FARM, THE QUOTATION WILL NOT INCLUDE THE EXISTING CATTLE’S AND BRAN.

THANKS ONCE-AGAIN,
NAVIN SHETTY

Dear Nvin Shetthy
I have analyzed information provided by you. Total project cost for a dairy farm with 100 cows will be about 95 lakhs. But you have only 10 acres of land available for your farm which will not serve the purpose. Cost of production will be high if you start your 100 cows unit in 10 acres of land . Such a project will not be economically viable. Cost of milk in your area is only Rs20/- per liter & labour cost is high. Considering the above facts I would recommend a dairy farm with 50 cows unit. You can choose high yielding HF/Jersey cow with average milk yield about 15 liters/day .Although initial cost of a high yielding cow is more you will get more profit in return. You can purchase automatic milking machine for your farm & avail subsidy under DEDS, by this way high labour cost will be reduced. Low milk price of your area can be compensated by installing one indigenous dairy processing unit. NABARD subsidy is also available for dairy processing equipment for production of indigenous dairy product. You can avail subsidy both for automatic milking machine & Indigenous dairy processing unit . So far as housing for cows is concerned you can follow housing plan for 20 cows unit of my site only change required is floor space which should be 60 squire feet per cow in your case. No sophisticated housing is essential for a fifty cows unit. I shall discuss about different dairy housing system detail in this forum in the month of December 2011.
Dr.A.K.KAR

hello sir,
thanks for the suggestions, i will keep in mind and also be in touch for further assistance.
thanks again.
navin shetty.

Can a farmer get subsidy under Venture capital for a broiler farm of 10000 capacity?

A farmer can not get subsidy under PVCF for a broiler farm of 10000 capacity .As per NABARD norm bird strength at any point of time should not exceed 5000 birds. Dr. A.K.Kar

1 Like

RESPECTED SIR,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING FREE PROJECTS WITH ALL DETAILS ,SIR I WAN 100+5 GOAT FARM PROJECT WITH LOW COST STALL METHOD AND SEMI STALL METHOD AND WHAT ARE THE FODDER TO BE IN HOW MANY ACRES ,

SIR THER ARE LOT EXOTIC BREEDS LIKE BOER,SIROHI,JAMUNAPARI,OSMANABADI ETC BUT THE PURCHCE OF LIVE WEIGHT FOR BREEDING PURPOSE IS VER HIGH ESPESCIALL BOER(FEMALE) GOAT AROUN 900/KG LIVE WEIGHT BUT THE SELLING PRICE FOR MEAT IT GOES ONLY 200-240 RS/KG IN LOCAL MARKET,I HAD NEVER SEEN BOER GOAT MEAT IN ANY LOCAL MARKET ALL BOER GOATS ARE SELLIN TO THE FARM ONLY,PLS GIVE THE FULL DETAILS OF GOAT FARMING WITH THE BREED SELECTION,INVESTMENT,BREAK EVEN,
IT WILL BE SO HELPFUL TO ME TO TELL THE FARMERS ABOUT THIS TECHNICAL ADVICES .

THANKING YOU

KIND REGARDS
SUNDAR

Dear Sundar
Thanks for visiting my website. I shall upload detailed bankable project report (100 Does+4 buck ) within a month. You need four acres of land for fodder cultivation .Boer goat farming is at its infancy in India. This breed was developed in south Africa and is known for faster growth & good carcass quality.Since these animals are imported & expensive they are used only for breeding purpose in our country. My personal experience with Boer goat is not encouraging for which I would recommend not to purchase these goats. However you can use boer frozen semen for artificial insemination & get crossbred boer goat at very low cost. Breeds like Sirohi, Jamunapari & Osmanabadi are not exotic animals. These breeds are native to our country. I would recommend to start your farm with your local breed PALLAI ADU since these animals are highly prolific (75% twining .Triplets 11%).You can improve body size of this medium breed by breeding with Sirohi bucks. Dr.A.K.Kar

1 Like

RESPECTED SIR,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU QUICK ANSWER SIR,

SIR I HEARD PALLAI(KANNI) GOAT IS HAVING ONLY 40% MEAT , LOCAL BREEDS IS NOT HAVING GOOD RESULTS IN SEMEN BREEDING SYSTEM PLS CLARIFY MY QUESTION SIR, AND ALSO CAN WE GO FOR BROILER GOAT METHOD AND WHICH LOCAL BREED IS GIVING BEST FCR RATIO.

THANKING YOU
KIND REGARDS
SUNDAR[/b]

Dear Sunder
Dressing percentage in Indian goats is about 45% (Dressing percentage = dressed Carcass weight/live weightx100).Dressing percentage might be same in your Pallai Adu breed which is normal. So far as artificial insemination is concerned we have tried artificial insemination in Black Bengal (similar breed) without any problem. I don’t think you will face any problem for AI. Any artificial insemination problem can be managed by natural breeding. You can start your farm with breeding bucks even without AI facility. Since Pallai Adu breed is adopted to your locality & is highly prolific you will get more kids /year in comparison to larger breeds. Broiler goat rearing method has been developed by Krishi Vigyan Kendra Peruvannamuzhi .In this method only the faster growing kids are selected for rearing. What about the other kids? I had been to CIRG Mathura in Jan 2011 & had discussion with scientists on advance goat rearing. CIRG has not yet recommended this method. It is at the experimental stage. Please contact your nearest Veterinary Officer to know FCR of your local breeds. Dr.A.K.KAR

REPECTED SIR,

VERY KIND OF YOU SIR ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CLARIFICATION YOU GAVE SIR,

SIR WHAT KIND OF FODDER SUITABLE FOR TAMILNADU AND WHICH FODDER IS BETTER FOR GOAT FARMING AND ALSO TELL US SIR HOW TO MAKE SILAGE WHICH FODDER IS SUITABLE FOR SILAGE AND PLS CLARIFY THAT IT IS NECESSARY ADDING ADDITIVES LIKE SILALL FOR SILAGE MAKING OR IS THEIR ANY OTHER METHOD FOR THAT BCOZ SILALL IS TOO MUCH COSTLIER …

THANK YOU SIR,
SUNDAR

Dear Sundar
You can follow the recommendation of national agriculture research system on fodder production for goats. Sil-All is a culture of microorganisms which converts grass sugars into lactic acid quickly. lactic acid act as a preservative for the silage. But good Silage can be prepared without Sil-All. Silage preparation methods needs elaborate description. It is difficult to explain all in this forum. I can mail you detail methods of silage preparation along with recommendation of national agriculture research system . Dr.A.K.Kar