Free bankable animal farming project report

RESPECTED SIR,

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING SIR,

SIR I AM PLANNING TO START THE GOAT FARM IN SEMI STALL METHOD WITH MY OWN INVESTMENT AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE TROUBLING BANK LOAN .MY PLAN IS 50+5 GOAT OF LOCAL BREED .SIR PLS FIND THE BREAK EVEN FOR THIS TYPE OF GOAT FARMING

THANKING YOU SIR,
SUNDAR

Dear Sundar
Semi intensive system of goat rearing is best rearing system for our country & you have chosen the right system. Two bucks are sufficient for a flock 50 female goats( doe). It is unnecessary to rear 5 bucks for 50 does. As you have selected your local breed, You can provide 10 sq.ft floor space for female goats,15 sq.ft for bucks & 4-5 sq.ft/kid. Your total investment for this project may vary from 1.8-2 lakhs. I am going outside my state on an official visit for which I am not able to provide detail breakeven analysis. I shall provide detail after returning from tour. Dr.A.K.Kar

RESPECTED SIR,

WISH YOU A HAPPY JOURNEY SIR,

SO KIND OF YOU SIR  ,I WILL FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE SIR,

THANKING YOU SIR,

KIND REGARDS,
SUNDAR

Dear sundar
I have uploaded goat project report (100+4 unit Semi intensive system Black Bengal breed) in my website sites.google.com/site/odishavet/goa/ .Black Bengal is a medium breed similar to your local breed. You can go through the report. If you need I can mail you a small free video on low cost goat housing, which will reduce your construction cost to half. Dr.A.K.Kar

SIR PLS SEND THE VEDIO TO SUNDARSMNM AT GMAIL DOT COM

Dear All
You can now accesses free bankable animal farming project reports at www.odishavet.com
DR.A.K.KAR

Sir,
Is there any subsidy scheme for pig farming? Kindly provide a pig farming project report for 20-30 pigs

Dear sks539
Central sector scheme on pig development is now in operational stage .The scheme will remain functional during the remaining XI Five Year Plan period ( 2010-11 & 2011-12).It has many components

[quote]“(i)Pig Breeding Farm : -Under this component 25% of the outlay (33 1/3% in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for rearing of 20 Sows and 4 Boars subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.50 lakh per unit( Rs.2.00 lakh in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) for which an indicative unit cost of Rs.6.00 lakh has been provided.
(ii) Pig rearing & fattening unit :- Under this component 25% of the outlay (33 1/3% in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for rearing of 3 Sows and 1 Boar subject to a ceiling of Rs.19000/- per unit( Rs.25,300/- in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) for which an indicative unit cost of Rs.0.76 lakh would be provided.
(iii) Retail Outlets : -Under this component 25% of the outlay (33 1/3% in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas) as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for establishment of a Retail outlet subject to a ceiling of Rs.2.50 lakh per unit (Rs.3.33 lakh in NE States including Sikkim and hilly areas). Loan can be sanctioned with an indicative unit cost of Rs.10.00 lakh per unit.
(iv) Facilities for live markets : -Under this component 50% of the outlay as back ended capital subsidy would be provided for creating facilities for live markets subject to a ceiling of Rs.2.50 lakh per unit.”[/quote]
Although this scheme is operational in selected 50 districts of our country called as high potential districts for pig rearing, Proposals received from other than these districts can also be considered for providing subsidy assistance under the scheme.
If you are interested for pig farming you can mail me dr.kar@odishavet.com .I can send you project report. Dr.A.K.Kar www.odishavet.com

sir,
Thank you for the project report & detail scheme.

Dear All
I have uploaded bankable project report on buffalo farming with 50 murrah buffalo in my website www.odishavet.com DR.A.K.KAR

Sir,
i am from orissa. i want to start a broiler poultry farm with 20000 bird capacity, Is there any subsidy scheme for large broiler farm? sanjib

Dear Sanjib
Government of Orissa financial assistance is available in shape of Capital Investment Subsidy (CIS) up to 33% of the capital cost (excluding cost of land) subject to a maximum limit of Rs. 25.00 Lakhs for broiler poultry farming. Please Visit APICOL page of my website for details. Dr.A.K.KAR www.odishavet.com

sir,
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Sanjib

Sir,
I need a layer poultry project report of 20000 capacity.

Dear Sanjib
Kindly give reply to my following questions.
1-Land available with you( in acres)for your farm
2-Wheather the farm land is located away from human locality?
4-wheather communication facility is available to the proposed farm land?
3-Amount of money you want to invest for your farm
DR.A.K.KAR www.odishavet.com

Sir,
I have three acres of land available for my project. The land is located away from human locality & one kilometer away from NH-5. I want to invest eight lakh rupees & avail rest of the project cost as bank loan.

Dear Sanjib
Project cost of 20000 layer unit will be rupees one crore (aprox).Margin money required will be about 25 Lakhs. (banks are insisting on 25 % margin money for projects with large outlay). But you want to invest only 8 Lakh rupees. Therefore I would suggest to go for Broiler poultry project instead of layer. Small Layer poultry projects are not very profitable. One should start a layer unit with minimum 20000 bird capacity. Dr.A.K.KAR www.odishavet.com

Is there any subsidy available for Rabbit farming?

Dear Sanjib
Direct subsidy is not available for rabbit farming however one can avail 50 % interest free loan under government of India scheme Integrated Development of Small Ruminants and Rabbit.For details please visit www.odishavet.com

Dear Shri Dr. A.K. Kar
Many thanks for guiding the beginers & every one, putting bankable project reports doing a good & noble
cause/job

with regards
G C Jagwani