Farm advice needed for Farm Pond Liners

farm-pond
farm-land
irrigation

I am done with digging of my Farm pond and am looking for pond liner or geo-membrane liner. Would appreciate if someone can clarify these questions. I have a farm pond of 15m x 15 m x 2.5m.

1. What is the recommended microns for a farm pond.
  2. Any contact information of the dealers in and around Hyderabad
  3. Any videos or experience of how to lay it.

Any person who deals can call me directly on 9494-55-9494
Thanks
Shreshta Farms

I have constructed 40 x 40 x 9m deep capacity of farmpond 80 lakh liters capacity in Dabilguda village Maheswaram Mandal contact me in WhatsApp 9618010203

Hi,
I have a small pond of 45’X30’X5’ and have used a product called RhinoMat 500 geomembrane. My farm is in Lepakshi and I am based in Bangalore. I bought the product from Noble Tarpaulin Company in Davangere. He sent it by transport to Bangalore. The manufacturer is Interwrap. They have a factory in Sivassa. You can find more information about them on their website - interwrap.com
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Cheers,
R Sarkar

Hi Rao garu, What is the total cost for constructing 80L Ltr farmpond. And also could you please elaborate individual cost details like, for digging the pond, for liners and etc… Thanks for your time.

VJ

Dear sir for digging pong 60 / per cubic meter, For sheet 116/- per square meter this is 500 microns one

Thanks for the info, Sir.