Banana -4000 plants per acre - square planting - 5.5 lac income planned

I hope you are applying adequate caution and you know the people involved personally. There are lots of folks who have been conned by supposed herbal businesses.

Yes Mr.Chandra .you are right of course when you stated people are conned by lucrative herbal business idea .
But I wish to say that this is Sacha inchi about which I have earlier written an article in this forum only after having experimented the result of Sacha inchi tea made of its leaf powder
And I have also sown 5 seeds donated by one international businessman at my friendā€™s farm and was used to drink a cup of Sacha inchi tea daily .unfortunately I lost all the plants in wardha cyclone that hit Chennai area during North East monsoon in 2016
This Sacha inchi has got rich omega fatty acids and other amino acids that really help human physiological system function PERFECTLY well vis a vis keep the body versatile in many aspects
This particular herbal plant finds its history rooted in Peruvian tribe called inca tribe that looked to be hale and healthy with great procreation ability
When I met my long time friend Mr.Boni Akka Simple an international business man based in Abidjan capital city of cote D ivore country he said himself experimented with this particular product and consulted a lot of other international citizens across the world and now he decided to market this in ivory coast country
I brought one guy in North East India in contact with this boni but our Indian guy wanted to make million overnight by quoting 10 times the original price
So I just thought of our great Manne Garu to get himself associated with this boni for clicking this deal
I never used to talk about fake herbal businesses that are ruling the roost in India since recent past
Dear Manne Garu. Consider this opportunity and wish you all the best

1 Like

@RAMU
Thanks for the information.

Hi Ramu,

I am Mohan from Pollachi. I am planning to do banana cultivation in my farm of 1 acre. How many plants i can plant and which banana would be better? There is no water issue in farm. some people suggesting to go for nethran. Please advise

nice to see your methods of cultivation. I am just entering to agriculture and planning for banana cultivation, i request your guidance. If you could send your contact number to my mail id sbabupune@gmail.com i will contact you for guidance. Thanks in advance.

Dear Shri. Ramu,
I am Giridharan from Chennai. I read with interest your postings in Farmnest and also understand that you are near Chennai.As I am also in Chennai and have agricultural lands near Chennai, I would be thankful if you can spare some time to meet you in person for taking advise.I am new to agriculture and want to proceed under guidance of knowledgeable persons like you.I request you to kindly intimate as to when you can spare some time to my mail ā€˜giridharan_jayaraman@yahoo.co.inā€™ or whatsapp 9841805035. Thank you in advance.

How much kg of banana we can get in one plant

Itā€™s good to be here. Is there any farmer who would like to keep diary of his activities on the farm or want to document findings and results of different farming strategies, kindly email me at chaktty@gmail.com as Iā€™m open to promote you on Farmpally.com

I can arrange banana leaves from Odisha. Want to know the buyerā€™s details and payment terms
Kindly let me know

I have watermelon which I am going to harvest in 2 acres .it is ice box variety . Let me know if any one has any requirement. My farm is near to Orissa .

Hello

Is it possible to grow Sacha Inchi in Maharshtra?
i have a farm Near Murbad area, Maharshtra.

Kindly let me know the possibilities .

Regards

Piyush P

Hallo sir i am Muthukumaran from Villupuram i am doing agriculture in my village. I need more advice from you, Please send me a your contact number or email Iā€™d, My email address is tungadiram@gmail.com Please send me your content details Thank you

Hi Ramu sir
I am interested in growing banana plants for leaves.
My farm is around 180 Kms from Bangalore.I have some queries regarding this plantation as listed below.pls clarify.

1. Can I plant any variety of banana plant for leaves if not suggest me where I can get your variety plants near to me?
  2. when can we start harvesting leaves after planting and for how many times we can cut leaves?
  3. Suppose it flowers should we cut down the flowers?
  4. what may be the shelf life of leaves harvested?
  5. which the best time for planting?
    6)Should the market be nearer for this farming?
  6. Should we protect from winds so that the leaves do not break?

Dear Sir,

If you are going to cultivate banana for the first time please do the following:

rown

1. Visit Banana Plantation Research Center in Trichirapalli Tamil Nadu once and you will get lot of valuable information and guidance.

2. There are separate varieties for leaves.

3. Leaves obtained from these exclusive varieties remain fresh for a long time, do not tear so easily and are thick and strong enough. They also grow fast and fetch very good price in the market.

4. Per plant one fully grown leaf per day can be harvested. This is the average yield.

Regards

Dear all
Can any one give me contact number of farmers or nurseries where karpooravalli suckers are available for plantation at chitradurga, Karnataka.

Regards
Lokesh

Dear ramu
What is the water requirement per acre of banana plantation