A thank you note for sri2012

I just wanted to post a note of thanks to sri2012, our friendly FarmNest Forum moderator.

In the last year and a half that he has been on the forum, Sri has been a consistent source of agricultural knowledge with focus on natural farming and has been ever helpful. He has been instrumental in organizing and conducting the Bangalore FarmNest Educational Seminar last year and continues to bring value to the community in his own composed manner.

Please join me in thanking Sri for his continued volunteer contributions to the community!

A Big thank you to Sri for his advice on many issue.

Appreciate for all the involvement and contribution to the society

Regards
Goutham

Thank you Sri2012 for your contribution, I have gained a lot of knowledge from the replies you post to the queries of fellow Farmnest members, appreciate it, keep the good work going… :slight_smile:

Rightly said Chandra.

He has been guiding so many people on the forum and has got a great exposure in this field.

I am one of those who has gained immensely from him ( My farm visit team mate :wink: ).

Almost every time I meet him he comes up something new and useful for our farming community.

Thanks Sri.

100% Sight. Sri is always inspirational, knowledgable and willing to share and guide people. I have learned lot from him. Thank you so much Mr Chandra and Mr. Sri. Since couple of years trying to locate farm land and start farming but inspite of all hurdles am stood on my aim only because of the supporting and inspirational guidance on this forum.

thanks.rgds
rajan mathew

I would like to join in saying ‘Thanks’ to Sri. He is like a live library of so many things. No matter which topic it is in agriculture, Sri always has very valuable inputs. I have experienced him providing direct inputs, links, contacts, articles, photos,videos - all of them exteremely helpful to farming community.

Thanks sri2012!

Thanks and Congrats to SRI

Thanks and Congrats to SRI for his Contribution to our FORUM

dear all friends, very few persons,farmers who have good humanitarian touch ,in whom we can count sri sri2012 immediately. I observed several times, mr. sri answering/advising to new comers in to farmnest. He should be appreciated by all of us. Hope, in future also, he will help all. g.p.rao,farmer

THANKS SRI FOR ALL THE VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SOCIETY. A GOOD SAMARITAN FOR THE FARMING COMMUNITY.

Great moment to appreciate SRI2012, & I wish him all the very best and wishing God Bless Him with best in future committments,
I am sure the kind of support, association from him always to enrich fall farmers toward growth in Farming,

wishing you Gudluck Sir, :sunglasses:

Thanks Sri, for all your sharing of knowledge. I admire your passion towards the agriculture. God bless you.

Regards,
agri_lover

THANK U SIR

Sri avare

thumba dhanyavaadhagalu
dhan’yavādālu
nandri
&
finally

thanks…

So far i am a virtual farmer, but following up few person’s post here, Sri is one among them

matthomme vandenagalu sri avare.

Thank you all. I always enjoyed sharing what I know. I wish, in coming days there will be more members in our forum.

Thanks a bunch Sri.
Whatever threads I’ve followed/bookmarked, at least one post of yours is among the key sources of information in those.
Thank you and keep enlightening us.

Very appropriate Chandra - thanks to you too.

Thank you Sri. You have been very helpful in educating and sharing the information with the forum members. Keep pouring the umpteen amount of knowledge that you have on all of us. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Biju

Sri is now the first to receive 1000+ thank you’s.

Thank you Sri, I had two occasions meeting you and it was wonderful interaction.

Thank you for your contribution for new starters like me.

Mohan