A thank you note for sri2012

Dear Sri Sir, CONGRATULATIONS. For your sahasra krutajnathabhinandananalu, given by your forum farmer friends.
As a senior citizen and as a good friend to you, I think/opine that your record is great and can not be broken by any one, in near future. GREAT SRI. SIR. With best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

1000+ quality posts and 1000+ Thank you s. Great going Sri!

Dear Sri Sir,

A much deserved expression of thankfulness from all of us. I am sure there will be lot many others in this forum who have practically benefited in the need of hour. Thanks again.

As the ‘Kalachakra’ continues its incessant motion, I hope a good population of younger generation is going to the join field of agriculture gradually to fill in the gap and I wish Samaritans like you and others in this forum are there to guide them along and to encourage them eventually to keep the ball rolling towards prosperity.

Best wishes

Guru

Dear Sriji,
so many boarders are benefited by your expert advise . So many lives you have touched and encouraged. All the blessings and heartfelt thanks will male your life more beautiful .

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant

Though I have not met Mr Sri personally I am greatly benefited by his vast knowledge in the subject by going through his posts over last year and a half. It is common that people who have the expertise and knowledge are reluctant to share and Mr Sri is an exception.Recently I had a telecon with him and in spite of his busy schedule the conversion extended almost an hour at a stretch which gave me lot of insight in planning my organic/natural farm .Thank you Sri ,keep it up.
Ashok