WORKSHOP ON NATURAL FARMING IN BHASKAR SAVE's FARM

A workshop on Natural Farming is being Organised from 19-05-2016 to 23-05-2016 at Naresh Bhaskar Save’s Farm,‘Kalpavruksha’ Dehari, Umbergaon.
Contact Nos. are :
Abhijay Save Bharat Mansata
+91.972 353 1071 +91.996 737 1183
Email:abhijaysave@gmail.com

Earlier I have attended this Programmae on Natural Farming. The Programme is appreciable and it will be a Guide to the Farmers who want to go for Natural Farming.

Masanobu Fukuoka, the legendary Japanese natural farmer, visited Save’s farm has appreciated Bhaskar Save . He described it as “the best in the world”, even better than his own farm.

The Programme detail;s are as follows:

Link: mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox … 05002d670e

We are organizing our next workshop in May (from 19-05-2016 to 23-05-2016). Participants are expected to reach here on 18th, evening (before 8pm).

There are three attachments here:

1. application form (interested people should fill and send it to us if not sent already)
  2. Fee structure
    Fee includes food and accommodation. Participants should bring two bed-sheets.
  3. Rough schedule for reference.

Following link elaborates the rout to reach our farm
bhaskarsavenftc.in/contact-us.html

Welcome to Save Organic and Natural Farming
With the development of modern culture and modern agriculture, modern science has also developed. With it diseases are becoming more harmful and resistant, the human body is deteriorating. Body’s immunity to survive against diseases is reducing. Modern medication is becoming more expensive, which is not affordable by the poor people. Besides, this system does not help in the natural activities of the body. The main reason for all this is the inappropriate food, irresponsibility of people towards the environment and unnatural lifestyles etc.

Do Nothing & Earn More
Click to Read following Language files

Most of the people don’t even dream of farming without tilling, fertilizers, pesticides and weeding but since 1960 till today for Mr.Bhaskar Save’ of Umbergaon in South Gujarath, that is the natural way. He hasn’t ploughed his farm, nor used agrochemicals and still reaps a record harvest.

If any further details are needed don’t hesitate to contact 9133498366 or mail to me to enable us to Farward the Mail.

MANNE SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,Hyderabad,Telangana.

Farmnest memebers in Bangalore/Karnataka,
If anyone is planning to attend this, we can group together and travel. Please let me know.
Thanks.

I have already attended .It is a GOOD Workshop for the Farmers who are interested in Natural Farming as well as Organic Farming.
MANNE SN,vasudha Green Farms,

Dear Sri manne.s.n, I request you the following information, as you have visited his farm . 1. What are all the crops in his farm 2. What are the yields per acre. 3. Any relevant other information, as per your observations sir. Thank you, wish you the best, g.p.Rao, farmer

Thank you GP Rao Garu,

I have attended a workshop for FIVE Days in Bhaskar Save’s Farm. This is an effortless Farming. The crops raised in their Farm are Mainly Co-Co-nut, Chiku (Sapota) in their 20 Acres Farm. Also they are cultivating all the other Vegetable crops, Pulses,Paddy etc. Though the yield is less, the Net Income is more because there is no much Expenditure on Fertiliser, Pesticides etc. They are also imparting Training various Methods of Saplings, Preparation of Jeevamruth, Panchagavya , Organic Pesticides etc.

It is a very GOOD practical workshop to the lovers of Natural and Organic Farming.

MANNE SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Dear Sri Manner.s.n, nice and great. 5 days training is little difficult at this age. But, it is worthy, as you said. Let me hope the best. Any organic pesticides, pl explain, with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

An Introductory Course in Natural Farming will be held from 6th to 10th November 2016.For full details Pl. go through the Link provided below.I have attended this Programm and is useful to the Farmers who are interested in Natural Farming. I am suggesting our Forum Members to have best use of this Training they are conducting this Training in a very Dedicated Manner unlike others…

MANNE SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Introductory course in Natural Farming
Bhaskar Save Natural Farming Learning Centre

Course Duration: 6th to 10th November 2016
Participants are expected to reach Kalpavruksha by the evening of 5th Nov’16
Language: Hindi
Course fee: Rs. 3500/- (out of which, Rs.1500/- is confirmation fee. It should be paid in advance to confirm a seat. Remaining Rs. 2000/- should be paid at Kalpavruksha while joining the course.
· Fee includes food and accommodation, which is very simple.
· Account details will be provided separately for those interested)

Things to carry: 1. A small torch
2. A bed-sheet & a shawl/chuddar to cover body
3. Descent and comfortable clothes
4. Basic toiletry
5. Cap/ sweater according to season
6. Necessary medicines, if taking any
Address: Kalpavruksha, Coastal Highway, near Village Dehri, via Umbergaon Station, Dist. Valsad, Gujarat 396170, Phone: 0260-2995177
www.savesanghavi.com
Contact Persons:

1. Abhijay Save: Mobile- 09723531071, Email – abhijaysave@gmail.com
  2. Bharat Mansata: Mobile – 09967371183, Email – bharatmansata@yahoo.com

mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox … 49b0f475af

Dear Farming Brothers and Sisters ,

An Introductory course in Natural Farming at Bhaskar Save Natural Farming Learning Centre at Kalpavruksha, Coastal Highway, near Village Dehri, via Umbergaon Station, Dist. Valsad, Gujarat .

Course Duration: 15th to 19th February 2017
Participants are expected to reach Kalpavruksha by the evening of 14th Feb’17
Language: Hindi
Course fee: Rs. 3500/- (out of which, Rs.1500/- is confirmation fee. It should be paid in advance to confirm a seat. Remaining Rs. 2000/- should be paid at Kalpavruksha while joining the course.
· Fee includes food and accommodation, which is very simple.
· Account details will be provided separately for those interested)

It is GOOD Programme to the aspirants who are interested in Natural Farming.

Dr. Masanobu Fukuoka, the legendary Japanese natural farmer, visited Bhaskar Save’s farm.
He described it as “the best in the world”, even better than his own farm.

The FEES structure is also reasonable and not even the cost of Homely Veg. FOOD and Comfortable
Accommodation and also site seeing of Neighbouring Farms.

Things to carry: 1. A small torch
2. A bed-sheet & a shawl/chuddar to cover body
3. Descent and comfortable clothes
4. Basic toiletry
5. Cap/ sweater according to season
6. Necessary medicines, if taking any

For Further Details Go through the following Link and Websites:

mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox … 020056ff31

www.bhaskarsavenftc.in,
www.savesanghavi.com,

Contact Persons:

1. Abhijay Save: Mobile- 09723531071, Email – abhijaysave@gmail.com
  2. Bharat Mansata: Mobile – 09967371183, Email – bharatmansata@yahoo.com

If any Further Details are Needed Don’t hesitate to Contact me because I have Attended this Training Programme.

MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

As i am prone with Language barrier (Familiar with South Indian Languages kannada/telugu/tamil and korachu malayalam ariyam), 2016 itself i wanted to attend, but failed,

Which language will be a guiding factor here? based on th