Wilting in Melia Dubia

I have planted Melia Dubia saplings in Aug 2011. Plants are growing well and some of them are almost 5 feet tall.
However, recently I have noticed that some of the bigger plants have wilted. There was no water stagnation on the top surface as such. Typically, they occur in clusters as well. There is moisture on the ground but no stagnation. Most of them are bigger plants.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Pictures are attchaed.

Dear Mr.,

Plse check the soil pH, TDS of water

Urgent step

Drench the plants with

19:19;19 -500 gm + metalaxyl 36% -200 gm + Humic acid -200 gm + Jagtonic 1

lit/200 lits water drench 2-3 lits /plant

Spray

19:19:19 -500 gm + CN -500 gm + Streptomycin-18 gms+ Metalaxyl 36%-100

gm+jagtonic-1 lit/200 lits water -spray

After 15 days

Spray - lime -500 gm +Sulphur 300 gm/200 lits water-- spray.

both the steps are more than sufficient to control the complications.

For more details to prevent such complications in future Bye Bye phorate furadan

system.

For Nutrient management and disease control contact email.
d.s.sureshkumar68@gmail.com

thank you
good luck

I am not sure, but 99% it is by termites. If you dont control it immediately, it will spreads to remaining plantation. Mix 3gms of Chlorpyrifos into one liter water and apply/irrigate the plant at basin with this water. One litre water is required for one plant. If possible send more images with close shots to sampadafarms@gmail.com To my knowledge it is nothing but termite. All sivaganga lands are red and with termites.

Regards
Raghu Ram

Thank you Sir,

We made a Lot of work on Melia Dubia and finally we have come to a Conclusion that Melia Dubia is a Gold Harvested Effortless and too suitable for Absentee Farmers. We are attaching the Full details of the Melia Dubia, Gold Harvested Plantation based on the Information and research made by Tamilnadu Agrl. University, Coimbatore.We are also attaching the Images of the ONE year Old Farm of our Client at Zahirabad, outskirts of Hyderabad. If you visit Hyderabad, we will show you several Farms.Pl. go through and Decide yourself. We will Provide you the seed lings as per your requirements from our Farm Near Hyderabad.
Pl. Inform your Mail ID we will Mail you more and More information.

Don’t hesitate to contact for further details if any needed:

MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,
Hyderabad.
CULTIVATION OF MELIA DUBIA1.pdf (522 KB)