Why a Business plan is most important before stating any business

If you going to start your own business, one of the first things that you need to do is to work on a business plan.
A business plan is so important because your business plan decide that how your business will take in the future. Having a plan will also help you achieve the things you want to achieve and will help your business to find success as well.It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.

Dear Sir,

I will some of my experience in Agri. based business. When i returned from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

i decided start Agri. input business in kerala. So I travelled all over Kerala and found idukki, The

cardamom growing district is the potential area. Without knowing ABC of cardamom it was not

healthy to enter the field. Then I started Polyhouse vegetable project -Biofarms, within 18 months

biofarms become popular in TV channels, News papers etc… Then i started Agri. Business center

with the support of 5 farmers. with 4.5 lakhs investment. After 4 years it is having a turnover of

more than 7 crores. such small groups with 4 more outlets in idukki, with annual turnover ranging

from 1.2 crores to 3 crores. We are having Distributorship of Devidayal sales Ltd, Bharat

Insecticides Ltd, Crystal phosphate Ltd, tropical Agro systems, Jeypee Biotech etc… Interesting

thing is operated by farmers -with strict recommendations & quality control of Biofarms.

First of all for a successful business in agri. inputs give technical service, politeness, become a

member of farmers. TRUST -is the foundation of all. but i am working in adistrict of kerala, with the

same strategy I have stated in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh also.

I am happy with my strategies, so i have no competition from any Multinational companies

Even i am not caring them. My market development activities co ordinated by farmers only.

This is the small experience of Biofarms, If you can add something MOST welcome

Thank you
Good Luck

Yes,
Knowing the world around, identifying the needs, setting up of strategy and executing properly will makes win win situation for any one including Farmer. Most importantly dedication towards such work should more to achieve new heights.
Regards.
SWAMY

Hello,
I was looking at your old post, may I know the current status of your project.

Thank you
Naveen

[quote=shrustikartha]
Hello,
I was looking at your old post, may I know the current status of your project.

Thank you
Naveen
Hai,
Biofarms Projects running smoothly.
For Agri Research MOU with M.S.Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF- CAbC
Wynad, Kerala.

Technology developed by Biofarms , Manufactured & Marketed by
M/S. H.S.Polyhouses & Marketing, Ramakkalmedu,Idukki,
Now 11 products running in the field with annual turnover 1.3 crores
And 3 office staffs. 7 people in formulation unit.
Our distributor is M/S Smellfield Agriclinic, Puliyan mala ,Idukk
And our second outlet is opening at Kaavli. Andhra Pradesh.
Our marketing operation starting from dhule from January -2016
Thank you
Biofarms

Superb success story…what business plan you followed…you recommend to go ahead on any Agricultural project.