Which is the more profitable business- dairy, poultry or emu?

iam a graduate , i decided to start a business.
i preferd the below three which one is more profitable for me.( AP(Nizamabad) location)

dairy
poltry
emu

Hello Shankar

Don’t go behind the money OK, first question yourself that are you relay interested in agriculture and related activities, coz what you mentioned the three option all are part of agriculture. If you really interested in the thinks first choose one option and keep collecting information on that by visiting formers.
If you love the work means, you can earn money in any field

What Harsha said is absolutly right. All the 3 fields selected are highly labor intensive so you need to have a good team. Dont get disappointed a little hard work and planning should get you good returns.

Srinivas

PLEASE DON’T GO FOR EMU. PERUNDURAI AND ERODE IN TAMIL NADU IS FAMOUS FOR EMU CRORES OF RUPEES COLLECTED FROM FARMERS FOR EMU FARMING. NOW THE EMU OWNERS CLOSED THEIR DOORS AND ESCAPED. THOUSAND OF COMPLAINT MADE WITH THE LOCAL SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR OF ERODE DECLARED IN LOCAL NEWS PAPER SAYING THAT EMU IS NOT PROFITABLE AS SAID BY THE OWNERS. GOING FOR EMU IS RISKY

PL MODERATER IF U WANT CONFIRM AND MAKE AWARNES

SHAJATH from tamil nadu
shajath@gmail.com