Where Can One Find Cheap Agriculture Land in India

Hi,

Economics of trying out farming depends upon obtaining Cheap Land for Irrigation.

Admin I am not offering any thing to Buy or Sell. I am Just asking Forum membrs who have extensive experiance in this field to point out places in India where one can go to look for Cheap Land for Agriculture at throw away price.

Thanks.

Can you define “Throw Away Price” as TAP varies for each person

Are you also willing to go anywhere in India for the “Throw Away Price”

Shashi

Hi Shashi,

Throw away price for me is less than 50K.

For persuing my passion I can go anywhere in India.

Please advise.

Regards,
Rajpal.

Dear Rajpalji,
50k / acre , looks real difficult to get agri land . Some place where too much menace of animals, nearby forest or just dry places with almost nil rain is the only possibility in my huble opinion . Else its real difficult to imagine land with such price tag .

Regards,
Prashant

Dear PPB,

Thanks for your reply.

Please advise in what minimum price one can hope of obtaining agriculture land anywhere in India.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rajpal.

Dear Rajpalji,
I feel agri land between 1 to 1.5 lack/acre should be considered as very good deal. Definitely it will come with its own set of problem . But with the help of our knowledgeable forum its definitely possible to address such problems with long term planning .
But for such deal you should not reply on agents. What you need is contacts in villages where such lands are available .
Hope it helps .

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant

Thanks Prashant.