When is the next Subhash Palekar workshop?

Hello,

I just returned back from mysore after attending Palekar’s workshop. My friends are interested to attend and want to know when / where is the next workshop. If anyone knows, please publish the calender.

thanks,
-Ganapathi Bhat

Keep looking this link
palekarzerobudgetspiritualfarmin … vents.aspx

Visiting ZBNF farmers equally effective as attending seminars.

The next Subhash Palekar one day workshop on ZBNF is at Pune on 6th Dec. 2014

For more details you may contact Mr. Amit Palekar on 9673 162240 tejomit@gmail.com
or Mr. Amol Palekar on 9405 836410 amolspalekar@gmail.com

Seems i missed the bus, again! No more dated seminars on the listed calendar in the link. Any more scheduled seminars in the near future? Where can i visit ZBNF farmers in my vicinity, state or neighbor state?

Regards, naf :slight_smile:

As Sri pointed out visiting ZBNF fields itself is like a “training”. I too attended the workshop in Mysore and it was a great pleasure and wonderfully motivating experience talking to people like Mr. Bannur Krishnappa.

Hello Mr. Bhat sir, do you remember the name of the farmer from Shimoga who got felicitated? I forgot his name. :frowning:
He was a great person with down-to-earth attitude and tons of information.

So till the next seminar/workshop is announced, I would suggest folks out there to talk/visit these kinds of farmers…

Regards
Biju

Any ZBNF fields in my north region? Pls inform. Also when and where is the next Mr. Palekar’s ZBNF seminar.
Of late, I was decided to go for organic farming, now I have other thoughts. Is that normal?

nah :slight_smile:

The next Subhash Palekar Sir’s workshop on ZBNF is between on 22nd to 28th Dec. 2014
at Vairag,
Tal. - Barshi
Dist. - Solapur
(Maharashtra)

For more details you may contact Korke Kaka on 9423332625
or Subhash Anna on 9423332575

Regards
Nitin