What is the market price of Casuarina Tree(Savukku Maram)

Dear Friends, IIAASD recognizes a clear need for new approaches to address the various problems in the field of medicinal plant commercial cultivation and how this profit will reach to farmers is a big question now a days. Addressing these kinds of problems, we IIAASD organized a national seminar in Jaipur with association of CCS NIAM. If you interested kindly registered for this and send article, which will be published in our abstract book. If interested you can also associate or being one of the sponsor in our national seminar. we share your company logo in our certificate and you may also promote your institute with this platform. for more information kindly call 8239781078 contact@iiaasd.com

Hi there
Since you have Agroforestry in so many words which i like the most , since you have explained Agroforestry ,
Is it possible to explain AGRI TOURISM which is quite famous in various state ,
Need to know deeper knowledge of the same , as i am based in Indore MP , would like to have more about it as i have so many inquiries for the same. My contact number is 9754052961 ( WA) KUMAR KHANDEKAR

Don’t end any emails

Hi All,

This is Sriram from Thanjavur district. We have 4 acres of Savukkai tree and its 5years old now. So far we have given them directly into dealers and they take care of harvesting and transport. They usually quote 2800 rs per ton.

Can any one please suggest tree cutting,peeling and transport to TNPL karur by ourself will be the good idea or without any worry given to dealers and get 2800 rs is a good idea?

Your suggestions are welcomed, Thanks.

I have four hectares of Casuarina Tree(Savukku) in Thindivanam ,Tamil nadu and its around four years old.I would like to sell now,May i know the market price per hectare/ton.

Thanks
Ganesh.S

Hi,

Meet too have casuarina tree savukku Mara. Please let me know the person who can purchase from me. I have two acres. My phone number 9538000457

Hi All,

Does anyone recently harvested Casuarina? If yes please let me know What is the current market price for 1 Acre of Casuarina tree? I have around 12 acres of Casuarina tree in Pondicherry. Any interested buyer’s please contact me.

Thanks.

We buy casuarina (சவுக்கு) fully and well grown well maintained 4 years old trees at Rs 75,000 per acre. For further details pl call 9345633892

1 Like

Rs 18750/acre/year !!!
Rs1500/acre/month !!!

We donot know whom we have to blame - Traders/People /Consumer who rely on such substances

dear yuvaraj, I am a fellow chennaiite (engineering background) and would like to visit your farm to learn about casuarina plantation. Please let know if that is agreeable to you.

Hi sir
We have also around 5 acre Casuarina (around 150 ton) tree near Tindivanam. Can you please give me the current market price.

We are leading traders in Casuarina wood and we buy casuarina regularly per acre basis. For further details please contact 9345633892

Hi, Uploaded the details of pricing, kindly go through.

Regards,
Manohar M

Hi I’m Dinesh D

I have 09 acres of 4.5 yrs old Causuarina trees near Villupuram.

If someone interested pls contact me.

Regards

We buy casuarina wood directly from farmers. Please call me for further details.
V Sukumar, Villupuram. Ph 93456 33892

I have 3.5 acres of Casuarina Tree(Savukku) in parangipettai,cuddalore district ,Tamil nadu and its around four years old.I would like to sell now .

If anyone seriously interested please contact

Syed jawahar Ali (8531082282)
Thanks

Please contact any one paper mill.

Please take photo and send it to my whats app number +91 8319706156

Hi! I have Casuarina planted near Tiruvannamalai on 81 cent land. It is about 3 years old. I would like to sell and looking for a quote from dealers. Serious enquiries only, thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Borewell stuck - advice requested