Wanted partner in jaipur for dairy form

Hi All,

I am working for company in Mumbai and willing to start a small dairy farm with 7 to 10 local cows (will increase gradually depending feasibility). For that i am looking for a farm which is may be 50 kms away from Jaipur ( as my native is Jaipur). I am a beginner to the dairy farming, so please let me know who much acres of land is required for fodder development ?? (only for dairy farming).

I have been reading articles on dairy farming and success stories of people who have moved from cities to rural side for engaging them selves in dairy farming. Even i have inspired and looking to establish a farm house and start dairy business with a initial turn over of about 100 ltrs of milk every day (with 10 cows). I heard from few of the dairy farmers that 20rs / ltr is paid. please mail me on kavitaevents@gmail.com

I am looking for partners also in jaipur . I would be great if someone can guide or tell me if i can get dairy project on lease in or near jaipur .

Please provide me more information on images of cow shed, fodder preparing unit, milking system, cooling system. All your suggestions are welcomed.

kavita singh
kavitaevents@gmail.com