Walled Boundary or Barbwire Boundary or what kind of Boundary for farmhouse?

Hi Friends,

I have a farmhouse measuring 8325 square feet. What type of boundary wall should I have (a walled boundary will be very expansive):

  1. Pillars and barbwire. The foundation will be just for the pillar.
  2. Full stone foundation and on that foundation pillars and barbwire
  3. Or any other idea?

It boils down to or ₹ or ₹₹ or ₹₹₹

Please search for farm fencing on the forum and there are many topics including this one: