@Sravi - where is your agricultural land and how many acres were you thinking of cultivating? We are thinking of increasing our acreage and considering lease-hold models. It usually works out in everyone’s favor. If you’d like to consider it feel free to contact us. Here are a few things to consider around lease-hold.
- The land always remain yours
- We would be an experienced agri partner and you don’t have to start from scratch.
- We will design and operate your agri operations.
- Financial commitments can be totally ours or in parts with you as partner.
- Your returns will be determined upfront.
- You will have totally hassle free, agri income which will be tax free!
- After farm development the value of your land increases considerably.
- If you’d like to cash out & sell your land later, you will have a trusted buyer in us with established credibility. You may already know, finding legitimate buyers is not easy.
We would be interested in long term partners only : 12-15 years. Let me know if this seems interesting.