Tree cultivation - need advice

Hi,
I want to cultivate trees which is giving good returns in 7-8 years. water sources are very limited in our area.(using bore wells) Also I want to minimum labour costs. I’m working in Chennai. My parents are in my native place and they are doing farming. I want to give them rest. In future I’ll take care of the farming.
Please Let me know about tree farming.

Thanks.

Hi sravi22,

You will need to be more specific with your questions on the trees so someone could advise - are you asking for the selection of the tree varieties?

Cheers.

Hi sravi22,

Once you give your requirements it will be easy for the members in the forum to provide you specific details.

Note: By the way, I am also in Chennai. You can meet me in person or call me.

Regards
Padmanabhan
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

Hi Ravi

For your query just go to forum and check in topic “Earning one lakh per acre per year” at Page No.4 you will get details given by Mr.Ray - The great researcher of our forum [ this topic posted on 26/09/2012]

farmnest.com/forum/new-trends-in … icseen#new

[quote=batenavi]
For your query just go to forum and check in topic “Earning one lakh per acre per year” at Page No.4 you will get details given by Mr.Ray[/quote]

Here’s the direct link to Ray’s post on tree plantation on page 4 of that thread.

farmnest.com/forum/new-trends-in … 5/#msg6685

@Sravi - where is your agricultural land and how many acres were you thinking of cultivating? We are thinking of increasing our acreage and considering lease-hold models. It usually works out in everyone’s favor. If you’d like to consider it feel free to contact us. Here are a few things to consider around lease-hold.

• The land always remain yours
  • We would be an experienced agri partner and you don’t have to start from scratch.
  • We will design and operate your agri operations.
  • Financial commitments can be totally ours or in parts with you as partner.
  • Your returns will be determined upfront.
  • You will have totally hassle free, agri income which will be tax free!
  • After farm development the value of your land increases considerably.
  • If you’d like to cash out & sell your land later, you will have a trusted buyer in us with established credibility. You may already know, finding legitimate buyers is not easy.

We would be interested in long term partners only : 12-15 years. Let me know if this seems interesting.
Savera Farms