Treatment of Bloated Cows

my cows often eat too much stale chapatiies offered by people and get bloat or suffer fever. What should I do. What type of diet shuld be given. Also suggest domestic treatment.

1.You can feed the animals 30ml of Ajwain water(readily available in Herbal medicine store, pansare stores) every 3 hours.
2. Bloatonil/Bloatosil 100ml twice a day.

chapatis/rice are not good for dairy animals. you have to feed more fibourouse food to avoid this.

[quote=sri2012]
1.You can feed the animals 30ml of Ajwain water(readily available in Herbal medicine store, pansare stores) every 3 hours.

chapatis/rice are not good for dairy animals. you have to feed more fibourouse food to avoid this.
[/quote][quote=sri2012]

[/quote]please suggest types of fibrous foods.

Restricting the quantity of food is the best solution. I was wondering why you allow people to feed stale food to your cows? Are they let loose due to which they end up eating food offered by people?

Thanks,
JV