Training on hydroponic by RADONGROW interested may pl. Participate

Dear Brothers and Siusters M/S RADONGROW are conducting ONE DAY Training Programmae on Hydroponics on
Date of training: 15.05.2016
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
FREE: Breakfast, lunch and Tea, ( PURE VEGE)
Venue: “SANSKRITI” Hall (A.C.), 2ND Floor, Imperial Square, above star Bazar, Pal-Adajan Road, Surat.395009
Training fees: Rs.1500/- ( including tax and food)

Interested may pl. Participate.!
Vasudha Green fartms,Hyderabad

We invite your participation in Hydroponics Training Program. This Training program will be useful for hobby grower as well as commercial hydroponic growers. This interactive full day training provides information and resources to Hydroponics growers.

Date of training: 15.05.2016
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
FREE: Breakfast, lunch and Tea, ( PURE VEGE)
Venue: “SANSKRITI” Hall (A.C.), 2ND Floor, Imperial Square, above star Bazar, Pal-Adajan Road, Surat.395009
Training fees: Rs.1500/- ( including tax and food)
For online Payment & registration, please Click on link imojo.in/6wczir , or you can send check /DD or online bank Transfer. Advance registration is compulsory; we look forward to your participation. (Booking Open for limited seats only)

30 to 40% discount on all RADONGROW product for participant, we will update before on 1st May for discounted price list and payment link.
Click here for Registration and PaymentRegistration open for limited persons only. Hurry Book your Ticket before 15th April and get RADONGROW –FRUTEE(3000) Free worth Rs.1200.
Free gift will be distributed during/after training program.

Thanks.
RADONGROW

Hi… Brothers and Sisters. Kindly inform us your contact Nos. who are attnding to Hydroponic Training at SURAT on 15th May 2016. Kindly provide your Ph.Nos. and Mail IDs.

Vasudha Green fartms,Hyderabad,

Dear Sri Manne.s.n,

I have advised my friend to attend this Radongrow programme and he said ,he is attending this programme. His phone no is 09902933221, Mr prasad and he is from Bengaluru.

Dear Satyanarayana sir, may I request you to arrange a programme of Radongrow at either in Hyderabad or Bengaluru, and I assure you that I will attend ,at least along with 5 or 10 farmers.

Since it is at far place we could not attend it. Try to help us in nearby future.

With best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Thank you Sir,

2 Yrs back I have attended. They have Provided only 2-3 Days Programme. It is not sufficient. However we will motivate them to arrange Training at Bangalore.

We have referred several People from Karnataka for Aquaponic and Hydroponic. Have they Turned up Sir…