Tomato Plant disease

Image is attached,
can anyone suggest what it is, I used M45 once and it was under control but now symptoms are again visible… can anyone suggest any natural way?

Try Syngenta Kavach(Chlorothalonil).

Always you have to change the pesticide alternatively.

Naturalway is spraying sour buttermilk stored in copper vessle for a week.

This is called blight .Usually it affects the stem, leaf and fruits .Once affected leaves will have a burnt look followed by stems and the fruits will also be black in color and for sure it will affect the total produce .The effective way to control this to spray ACROBAT & M45 .This combination is affective but expensive too.

I had the same in November 2013 after the rains and when the humidity and temperatures rose .

U need to start spraying it immediately(few hours) after you spot it other wise it will kill the total crop.

Cheers
Ajai

hey Ajai,
blight or mildew ? how does one make out the difference ?

i get confused most of the times, so correct identification is very critical, and hence the treatment.
wouldnt Thiophanate Methyl + silica be one of the best combinations ?

Vivek

P.S.

Mildew does not affect the stem and it does not turn the stem brown nor tomato turns black or brown .In this case I feel the leaves looks like its burnt and some brown patch on stem .Blight is very dangerous than mildew and it can actually wipe out the crop …