Teak wood plantation- Leaves are affected

Hi,

We have planted teak wood in middle of coconut trees in tha farm. Now observing the pests attacking the teak wood plant. their leave’s are damaged. Taken photo snap shot of it. don’t know how to upload here ?

Expecting suggestion’s and guidance from expert’s.

TYhank you Sir,

Definitely any crop will be effected for Teakwood leaves which are being Frest Trees.This is the Main disadvantage of the Teak wood Plantation around the Field. In addition to that you have Planted in between the Co-co-nut. Definitely it will effect the crop of Coconut or any other crop.
MANNE.SN

Hi rajapk,

I had similar issue. see my link farmnest.com/forum/pests-disease … on-leaves/

I had sprayed chloripyriphos(insecticide) & mancozeb(fungicide) together 2g per liter once 15 days and it worked well. Now 80% of trees are recovered.

Regards,
agri_lover

Hello,

I have 10 acres of land in Rajasthan. I am also planning to do Teak plantation by July 2014 in 4 acres of total available area .
So is there anything I need to take care of?? I am worried after reading this post because I am a new bee to farming …

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance !!
Rakesh Jain,

The Main Problem is that for Teak Plantation.The Pests attacked to the Teak Plant leve will spread to all other neighbouring Crops as well as to the Neighbouring Fields too.

Hence it is not suggestible Teak Plantation in the Fields where Other crops are being Raised.Moreover the Harvesting Period be 30 Years +

Instead of Teak Plantation you can go for Melia Dubia (Malabar Neem) or Melia Dubia (Malabar Neem) with Intercropping of Causeina which will have Perinnial Income for over a Period of 6Years can fetch an Income of Rs.10 Lakhs/Acre even in Worest Conditions. fFor more details Cont. 09133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

The Main Problem is that for Teak Plantation.The Pests attacked to the Teak Plant leve will spread to all other neighbouring Crops as well as to the Neighbouring Fields too.

Hence it is not suggestible Teak Plantation in the Fields where Other crops are being Raised.Moreover the Harvesting Period be 30 Years +

Instead of Teak Plantation you can go for Melia Dubia (Malabar Neem) or Melia Dubia (Malabar Neem) with Intercropping of Causeina which will have Perinnial Income for over a Period of 6Years can fetch an Income of Rs.10 Lakhs/Acre even in Worest Conditions. fFor more details Cont. 09133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,