Suggestions Required on what kind of plantation

@thelayer,

Last year I have bought coconut (tiptur tall) plants at Rs.50/- per plant and arecanut (thirthalli local) plants at Rs.30/- per plant.

Arecanut needs water almost everyday (i have drip) as it is small. Coconut plants are somewhat better compared to arecanut in terms of water requirement.

Thank you Mr. Ratilal Sudani Sab,

What you said is Correct. But unlike other websites on the subject of Agri-Hortculture is our Farmnest.com is providing lot of reliable information. The information provided in our Forum is being Provided by the experienced Farmer in this field dedicatedly as our Moderators are working on dedicated manner.No doubt several enthusiasts and NEW Educated Farmers getting benefit out of the information provided by our esteemed members in our Forum.It may not be out of place to mention that even Government Departments, Institutions, Agricultural Education Organisation, NGOs are not doing this sort of dedicted work.

Thank you With regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB,
for vasudha Green Farms,
Hyderabad.

Good morning sir
I wish to visit your layer chicken poultry farm to work there and to now the entire procedure. If you allow me to be there for 7 to 10.
It will be a great fevour if you allow me to be there.
Thank you sir
sandeepkarmat@gmail.com