Suggestions and Views to improve crop yields w.r.t to posts

Appeal to readers
I have uploaded 4 Articles so far. The Articles are
No 1. Sugarcane - High Production Inputs Started by Ambarish posted on 17 Jan 2015
No 2. SUGARCANE SOWING – EFFECTIVE WORKBASE ACTIVITIES BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE FOR IMPRO Started by Ambarish posted on 20 Jan 2015
No 3. Guidelines for Preparation of list of activities performed in cultivation
Started by Ambarish posted on 25 Jan 2015
No 4. Preparation of list of activities and sub-activities – Crop production Article 4
Started by Ambarish posted on 08 feb 2015

Quite a good number of viewers have visited the articles. However none has made any remark except ‘Chandra and 2 more viewers. Your views on improvement aspect will be highly appreciated.
I am also farmer. What I have noticed is that the efforts put in by farmers lack work-base knowledge. Majority of farmers are having low output to that extent that he is unable to meet his expense i.e farmers are facing loss situation.
Suicide by farmers due to low yield and heavy loss made me to write these articles as my small contribution to relieve farmers of low yield in cultivation. My Articles have an aim of improving farmer’s work-base knowledge. My articles are applicable to every crop cultivated by farmers. For sake of explanation details regarding sugarcane cultivation are quoted. I once again request all readers to contribute your ideas so that efforts will head in positive direction. You are also requested to point out any corrective action in my suggestions. You may suggest additions to details in the methods mentioned. You may also indicate your dislike.

The request, if reciprocated will definitely will help farmers to enhance their crop production. Your views positive or negative will be appreciated.
Thank you and hoping for your response.

Ambarish.

Mr.Ambrarish,

You please check or visit Mr Subhash Palekarji’s Model of sugarcane farming. It is very cheap and highly effective in yield and profit.