Suggest me good geologist for Bore-well point investigation

You may please contact Government Geologist would be available at district Place.
Only the Earth Resistivity Meter is the reliable instrument. Please do not get services from the duplicate groundwater detectors and Cheaters.

There is a firm in Hyderabad. You may contact: Integrated geo instruments & Services:
9953352035 Mr. K Madhusudan
9295400712 Mr. Ramamohana

Greeting from FalconGeosolutions,
We have well-experienced Hydrogeologists who are worked in Rural Development of Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh for Irrigation by Ground Water.

I have 12 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries
I m Official member of Australian institute
of Geoscientist.
Our team members who done worked in Ground water department of Andhra Pradesh and now running Team of HydroGeologist Regards education hold Doctorate in Geology, Ph.D from Osmania University.

For every survey two Geologist will visit.
We provide Advance Hydrogeological Survey plus Computer Modelling.
If you are interested let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059831101

Note : For the booking of your slot, you need to inform us one week before.

1 Like

We have well-experienced Hydrogeologists who are worked in Rural Development of Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh for Irrigation by Ground Water.

I have 12 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries
of Geoscientist.
Our team members who done worked in Ground water department of Andhra Pradesh and now running Team of HydroGeologist Regards education hold Doctorate in Geology, Ph.D from Osmania University.

Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059831101

1 Like

Thanks to Falcons Geosolutions team/Hydrogeologists they found water in our place, almost several people came and tried but fail and I wasted huge amount for this but lastly I found this company & I getting good amount of water and benefited.
Thanks,
Dr.S.M Reddy

Sir,my name is V.Sri Hari Rao, Geophysicist worked in APSIDC, RWS ,and DWAMA in Mahabubnagar presently settled in Hyderabad and working as Consultant Geophysicist for selection of bore well points.My contact no is 9490311740 or 8106126754.If any person required for bore well point selection,contact above nos.

I have 14 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries
of Geoscientist.

Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059831101