Stranger looking or training in Agriculture farming

Dear All,
Being a stranger to Agriculture and planning to become a farmer looking for training in agriculture for cultivating Paddy, pulses and vegetables along with maintaining cows/buffalo/bullock.
I have read Sri. Subhash Palekar’s books - so its obvious I want to follow his methodology.
Any guidance please?

MY THANKS AND WISHES FOR THOSE WHO CREATED THIS SITE AND ALL THOSE TAKING TIME TO PROVIDE INFORMATION.
God bless all.

Lets make your question more specific,

Do you need help selecting crops? you have ask specific questions. Before asking questions I suggest you to go thru all the discussions, you will get lot of answers.

Hi Sri2012,
Iam searching for the info required, still posted the question thinking that getting answers will be expedited :slight_smile:

Crops are selected ( Paddy then Pulses like Bengal gram, green gram etc, and vegetables in rotation basis or inter-crops). Since I have heard the process of cultivation and never did farming looking for training on basics like seed selection, preparing soil, sowing, pest control etc etc – more like training/consultancy for complete cycle of crops. Basically I want to be farmer working on field and someone walking me through all steps throughout the cycle. Thank you.

Please contact -
Shri Deepak Suchde at Malpani Trust Village - Bajwada, Post - Nemavar Taluka - Khategaon, District - Devas (M.P) 455339 Phone no. - 9329570960, 9826054388 Email : deepaksuchde@gmail.com

Please contact Mr Subhash Palekar and ask him the address of his follower nearby where you can get hands on training and experience of ZBNF.
Following info is available from web. http://spiritualfarming.blogspot.in/2008/04/shri-subash-palekarjis-books.html regarding Tamil version of Mr Subhash Palekar’s Books-
Shri Sasi & Shri Pattikatar Palanivelan has translated this book to tamizh for the benefit of farmers of Tamil Nadu.
Those interested can buy these books from:-
Ancient (Vedas) Agriculture Research, Development & Extension Movement,
Lane No.5, Namuna Peth, Amravati 444601.
Phone: 09423601004; 09423702877; 09850352745
Posted by P.S. Nathan at 6:56 AM
Labels: Books, Subash Palekar, Zero Budget Natural Farming

Thank you for the information.