Start a Medium Scale Dairy Farm in Maharashtra

I am interested in starting a Medium Scale Dairy Farm in Maharashtra in the proximity of Mumbai with 20 cows in a batch of 10 + 10. It is a long time dream for me to start one. I had done a survey and also made my own project report for the same some 10 years back in Manipur. I would prefer the HF breed for the farm. Please suggest and kindly provide me more information regarding the Dairy farm - best place for the farm, availability of good Breed, Feeds etc. At present I am working in a corporate and planning to devote myself fully on the same. I would be very grateful if anyone can share me with some information on the financial help from govt. and private financial institutions for the project and also for purchasing the land.

Regards,
Brenji Yumnam

mail me to deepakmenon82@gmail.com, i will help you with the questions, nabard is giving subsidy , for loan try STATE BANK OF INDIA WITH GOOD PROJECT REPORT THEN YOU HAVE KEEP COLLATERAL SECURITY , YOU CAN GET GOOD HF FROM PUNJAB AND BANGALORE . EVEN IN KRISHNAGIRI TAMIL NADU ALSO.

Regards
Deepak

Dear Mr. Deepak,
Thanks for the reply. I will come back with more details on the topic once I confirmed with the Project Report. Once again thanks for the brief information.

Regards,
Brenji Yumnam

Brenji,

I have reached you through private messages. Please use my below email to reach me directly.

thanks,

Deepak

deepakamin @ gmail dot com