Has anyone tried to spray with a combination of water pump attached with spray gun, I am trying to gather some information around it to put something to practical test.
These are my thoughts around it.
- 1 HP Petrol Pumps (preferred) / Electricity Pump (with long wire to have mobility)
- Split the water output with two or three hose pipes attached with guns (based on the pressure)
- Have water filled drums at different location on the farm that needs spray
- Move the pump to location, foot-valve in drum, and spray around with two guns (to balance the pressure)
- Area covered / Hour increases
- Cost / Area covered decreases
- Remove labor wastage (No hassle of filling the sprayer, shouldering it, and come back)
- Large area covered compared to manual labor