Dear forum members.
I am K.Solaimalai and I am new to this forum.
I need some technical clarification before taking up the project for which some of the input in given for your reference
I plan to cultivate banana crops at my 3.5 acres dry land for which, one solar powered irrigation pump system is to be installed. The temperature between Jan to May will be around 35 deg C max and 30 Deg max during July to October. Rest is rainy days.
Type of Plant to cultivate: G9 Banana
Total Irrigation Area (Acres ): 3.5
Total plants: 4200
Total Water requirement / Day (LPD): 67200
Type of well: Deep Borewell
AC Submersible Pump : 5 hp
Pump intake depth (m) Depth of pump positioning: 152
Static level (m) Water level when not pumping: 76
Drawdown level (m) Water level after pumping: 138
Depth of well (m) Complete depth of well: 174
1. Can a 5 hp pump draw water from a depth of 150 meter ?
2. May the delivery pressure sufficient to cater drip irrigation. What may be the pressure at peak?.
3. What is the delivery pipe diameter and thepipe will be of either HDPV or galvanised iron pipe
4. No of stages for the AC submersible pump
5. Can we use the pump for both solar and grid power.
6. What may be the assured delivery of water (LPD) .Availablity of water at 450 ft is abundant
7. Can the pump run at bright daylight without sunshine.
Hope you will appriciate my eagerness in knowing the facts and look forward to have your mail at the earliest, before buying a solar system