Software for goat farming

Dear all
I have farm with 100 goats , please some one help me to get the software for record keeping

thanks
Binu v kuttan

Please contact Vijay farms at villupuram tamilnadu

Hi there Sir - I think this might be of help - https://smallholdingsforsale.co.uk/example-farm-income-statement-profit-loss-excel-download.

Get in touch if you need something custom made?

TBBP

Disclaimer: I co-founded Farmbrite

There are a variety of online livestock management and record keeping systems that might help you. Many of these have free trials and even free plans. Here are a few software systems that focus on goats:

• EasyKeeper
  • RanchManagerOpen
  • Livestocked

I also hope that you will consider Farmbrite: Livestock record keeping & management software

We’ve designed it to be different from other livestock management systems out there as it provides a holistic set of solutions to help you:

• Manage all your livestock needs (record keeping, expenses & production reporting, grazing management, genealogy, breeding, etc)
  • Plan, track and report on your crop production
  • Manage farm scheduling, activities and tasks
  • Flexible and customizable to meet the needs or all kinds of operations and producers
  • Schedule F compatible farm accounting features including profit and loss reporting
  • Keep detailed records for all your equipment and customers

Our goal is to help farmers & ranchers be better organized, keep better records, manage their resources, track production and identify trends to gain valuable insights and increase efficiency and profits.