Seminar and Farmnest Meet, 11-May-13, Bangalore

Dear Members,

Two speakers are finilised, we are waiting third speaker to be finalised. Before next Tuesday it will be finlised. We have requested the dates 24th or 31 of this month.

It may not be Possible in such a Short for all .Kindly consider for this Seminar in April or May 2013 Please.

In long term we can plan for meeting on a important date like a Oct 2nd, World food day or birth date of farmnest. So that people can plan before hand and gradually it can become a practice to meet on that date

Hi,

Count Me.

Just became a member.
Have been reading about natural farming for couple of weeks.
I am eager to practice in my fields.

Regards
Vasu

Dear Members,

Since election dates are announced, we had to postpone our seminar dates to second week of May. Two of our speakers are govt office bearers they have restrictions to conduct meetings.
secondly the venue we were planning is also under restriction.

Sorry for the inconvinince. The reason is unavoidable. (few members were asking for later dates, here it is. :wink: )

It’s ok sir,

atleast we can fix the date freely now, in advance. so, who are all interested/possible can make convinient to attend the same.

It is very difficult to keep the date open and organise such meets please.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Dear Sri Sir, please count me for the conferance. g.p.rao, farmer

dear sri,
count me in for the seminar and pls keep me informed abt the same -thanks.-prathap.

Thnaks for updating me on the semindar am in provided with dates matching.

Dear Participants,

We are in touch with speakers, as we informed earlier we are just waiting Karnataka Assembly elections to get complete, as many of us are under protocol restrictions.

Menwhile speaker has requested the background of the participants. His idea is to understand who owns rainfed lands and irrigated lands, then there will be seprate groups within seminar. To decide this we are collecting information.
If there are any questions or issues you are facing will be adressed during the seminar.

PFA questioneer, please send this info in PM to me. We have requested telephone numbers also. It is an optional, if you provide we can inform if there are any last miniute changes.

There are no limited seats but we need to know your attendance to make necessary arrangements.
Seminar.xlsx (12.1 KB)

If this Program-me is in Hyderabad, Iwill Attend. My Ph. No. is 09133498366
MANNE.Sn,B.Com.,LLB,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

iam aiso intrested…wherever in INDIA…COUNT ME IN…pl give email id to the completed .xls sheet to be sent…regards

I just registered today. Glad to know that meet is happening in Bangalore. I will also join.

Folks,

As informed earlier May second week has come. The date of seminar is finalised, thanks to Sri.G.P.Rao for arranging the venue and speakers.

Date:11MAY2013.
Venue: Teja Nursery,Devanahalli,Bangalore. (route map will published later)
Topic: Natural/Organic farming practises for beginners.
Language: Kannada. Other langauge sessions can be arranged later.
Timings: 10AM to 4PM.
There will be three different speakers followed by model farm visits.
Transport and food on your own. There are good hotels in near vicinity. We can arrange food at your cost.
Registration is free. Please confirm you attendance to me by PM.(I know I have requested this earlier, but this will be last time, I wont ask again)

1.Sundays are not possible because the speakers are on holiday too.
2.Come along with note pad and a pen.
3. You can also bring camers,handycams if you need.
4.It it requested to be a good listener, Speakers have thier own method of natural farming.
5.Let’s not compare Fukuoka or Palekar method with speakers method.
6.The session is tailer made to wannabe farmers from IT indusrty.
7.This is not a business meet so, consultatnts please excuse.
8.If there are women participants please be accompanied by spouse/brother/father. However the premises has three labour familiies you are not alone.
9.Prepare questioneer for your cases. because half of the session will be discussion sessions.
10.Let us leave behind religion,cast,race,language(blind love for mother tongue) and politics at our homes.
11. This is not a commercial session. Farmnest dont have monetary benifit from these seminars. It is participants who are getting benifitted.

Please see route maps attached

I am interested in attending the seminar if it is held in weekends and after 19th of MAY.
I am from Bangalore and a member of FORUM and also a petty farmer pl.

MN Upadhyaya mobile 9480338733

WISH EVERYBODY PERFECT HEALTH, ABUNDANT WEALTH AND HAPPYNESS.

Hi sri2012,

I also plan to attend the seminar. please count me in. Can you please give me some details on the BMTC buses that will ply to this route and if there would be auto or someother mode of transport from the devanahalli bus stop to the venue. Some information on this would be very helpful planning my logistics.

Regards,
agri_lover

Today,s session with Ramesh sir and N R Shetty sir was quite good. I personally enjoyed it. It has been quite informative for me. It has set right expectation in starting farming.

Many thanks to Sri and G P Rao for arranging this meeting. It has been great to see farm nest members face to face.

Hi,

Check if you guys can see the pics from the link plus.google.com/photos/10727040 … _-HcjOLQXw.

write up will follow.

Pics say it was a cool meet. Waiting for who-is-who and writeup!