Regarding Free agricultural service connection Under special priority category

Respected to Everyone!

I want to get a free agricultural service
connection Under special priority category for Physically Challenged people in Tamil Nadu. I need to know, how many
percentage of Physically Challenged is required to get this type of free connection ? I mean the disability percent?

Anyone knows about Government letter dt. 18.6.2010?

Thank You,
Ajoe

One of the circulars we have received from Tangedco quotes below

“Every year, 150 Nos. services are given totally to Widows, Physically Challenged, Ex.servicemen, Scheduled Tribes and Intercaste Married people
under special priority scheme. The above target has been increased to 250 vide Government letter dt. 18.6.2010 by including Serving Defence Personnel and Para Military Force under this special priority category. To get supply under this scheme, the application along with relevant documents should be submitted to Superintending Engineer/Rural Electrification and Improvement (Distribution), TNEB, 4th floor, Western wing, NPKRR Malaigai, 144, Anna Salai, Chennai-600 002 for registering in this special priority category.”

Hope this helps!

And good luck with your farming endeavor .

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

i asked you the “disability percent for physically challenged people” ? 40 or 60 or above ?

Dear Ajoe,

Would appreciate if you melow your tone!

Nevertheless, the circular states that its 250 no’s and no percent has never been mentioned.

Most of these would be allotted first come first serve basis.

Please check with the address provided in the quote from the circular I had shared earlier.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Dear Mr.Saravana,

I think there has been a revision in this figure of 250 to now 350 connections for 2016-17.
I was going through the TANGEDCO website and found it.

Thanks
Jagadish

sir i am in a village near Trichy I am unable to go to chennai
is any other address is there for applying for special priority scheme near trichy or perambalur