Ready to give 10 acres for lease "Fukoka" type farming near HYD

I have 10 acres of agri-land ( 7.5 acres red soil 2.5 acres semi-black soil) on nagarjuna sagar highway 110 km from Hyderabad, 25 km before the dam. It is very close to the highway and there is a simple road where you can go by car to the field. The field has a deep well which is a perennial water source, the field is touching a government water pond more than 100 acres. Neighbor farmers growing cotton, and rice. After buying I did not give it for lease, as don’t want it to be polluted with any type of chemicals. I profoundly believe in Masonobu Fukoka method of farming so if some one is interested in this method of cultivation I would be very happy to give for lease for reasonable amount. I would prefer to lease it some one well informed and educated. Look forward for your response.

Dear Sir,
Good to know your interest of farming practice,
What information you may required to start?
I dont know whether any one come forward to develop the land in your desired way.
However wishing you all the best.

Dear Swamy
Thank you for your reply. I am not looking for any specific information; I am searching for interested individual who follows organic methods of cultivation and take my land for lease by paying certain amount of money. I am looking for a reliable educated individual who can experiment the organic / fukoka methods of cultivation.

This opportunity would be ideal for a person who wishes to enter into agriculture without huge investments of buying land, try practice. After 2 to 3 years return the land back to me and move out to manage his own land/farm. My agri-land has sufficient water and it is next to big government pond (cheruvu) which is more than 950 meters long (check the link below) , it is in Nalgonda district 110 km from Hyderabad around 25 km before Nagarjuna sagar dam , it is two or three kilometers from akkampalli balance reservoir. Close to sagar highway. 2.5 acres rice can be grown, rest 7.5 acres in red soil other things (cotton, chilies etc) can be grown. I will cooperate with the person who leases and I provide basic requirements to develop the land. A friend who bought 20 acres nearby invested 40 lakhs (apart from the land cost) and built and started a dairy farm with 20 buffaloes recently, shed has 100 buffaloes capacity (near masquti dairy). Currently he is growing paddy and CO4 hybrid grass. In few years I also have plan to start a animal farm, but currently not in a position to leave the job and dive in. I can lease to someone in the vicinity but they will surely use chemicals and degrade the soil, so I prefer not to do it. Hope my explanation helps.

Wikimapia link to Thota farm: 7.5 acres is the one bit 2.5 acres is the next bit.
wikimapia.org/#lat=16.7075713&lo … 16&l=0&m=b

Dear Saikan,
Can i have your contact number or mailid so that i can talk to you.
Iam available at seven-seven-Zero-two-Zero-Zero-Zero-nine-two-four or akheeq(@)gmail(.)com
iam waiting for your mail or call

regs,
SAYED

hi AKHEEQ ,
i will call you today evening.

Dear Saikan,

Can you SMS me your Mobile number …

regs,
SAYED

Hi Saikan,

Good to know about your proposition. Can you tell us when did you buy this land, when was the last crop cultivated, what was it, which cultivation method was used and what is the present status of the land?

Also, specifically what kind of help can you offer for land development?

Thanks.

Hi newbie447

See my answers embedded below your questions

Good to know about your proposition.

Can you tell us when did you buy this land, when was the last crop cultivated, what was it,
I started the deal in May 2012, compleated the registration July 2012
2.5 acres rice was cultivated until recenty, a part of 7.5 acres cotton and chillies were cultivated 6 or 7 months back.which cultivation method was used and what is the present status of the land?
method of cultivation is conventional , present staus is empty, no crop, neighbours are growing cotton and rice
This question will be answered based on the other person commitment and depends on the various factors which mutually benift each other, it is too way traffic .

Thanks.

[quote=saikan]
Hi newbie447

See my answers embedded below your questions

Good to know about your proposition.

Can you tell us when did you buy this land, when was the last crop cultivated, what was it,
I started the deal in May 2012, compleated the registration July 2012
2.5 acres rice was cultivated until recenty, a part of 7.5 acres cotton and chillies were cultivated 6 or 7 months back.which cultivation method was used and what is the present status of the land?
method of cultivation is conventional , present staus is empty, no crop, neighbours are growing cotton and rice
This question will be answered based on the other person commitment and depends on the various factors which mutually benift each other, it is too way traffic .

Thanks.
[/quote

@saikon…sir iam from visakhapatanam…Iam from ELECTRONICS FIELD…BUT I HAVE intrest +experience in natural farming…
…i did veggies and FLOWERS…MARIGIOLD…6ACRES(leased land)…at visakhapatanam…the lease is finished…iam looking
for new farm…with A GOOD LAND OWNER…WHO understands…mother EARTH…IF INTRESTED PL…CALL ME…988076691…
MAIL ME AT...udaielectronics@rediffmail.com…THANK YOU SIR.,

Hi Udai,
Sent a mail to you as requested.

THANKS SIR.,

@SAIKAN…SIR., HOW ARE U…IAM BACK FROM my farm visits of ANANTHAPUR…and BAGALORE…PL CAL ME WHEN FREE

Dear Sai Kiran,

Very happy and excited to see your post. I am looking forward to start an organic vegetable cultivation project. If i am not too late responding to your post, i would be happy to take this forward after discussing the rest of the details with you. kindly revert with information about the availability of your land by calling me on nine-nine-zero-eight-one-two-two-three-seven-seven or you may wish to write to me at ravijdchandra at yahoo dot com. waiting for your reply. regards. Ravi Chandra.

Dear Sai Kiran,

Very happy and excited to see your post. I am looking forward to start an organic vegetable cultivation project. If i am not too late responding to your post, i would be happy to take this forward after discussing the rest of the details with you. kindly revert with information about the availability of your land by calling me on nine-nine-zero-eight-one-two-two-three-seven-seven or you may wish to write to me at ravijdchandra at yahoo dot com. waiting for your reply. regards. Ravi Chandra.

Thank you Sir,
We are interested to take your Land on lease for Forest Tree Plantation. It is more than the “Masonobu Fukoka Method of Farming” because this Plantation will Provide you a Lot of Biomass to the Field ( Your Land). The Minimum period of lease should be 10 Years. Kindly inform us whether you are interested in Giving your Land on lease.If so kindly Contacy early to enable us to prepare for Plantation in the Month of June 2014. Otherwise also kindly inform. We are attaching the Farming Method of Gold Harvest Melia Dubia (Malabar Neem) Plantation.

Thank you Wit Best Wishes,
MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,
CULTIVATION OF MELIA DUBIA1.pdf (522 KB)

dear sir

If it has not been given I am interested to develop the farm on the lines suggested by you or even better methods. I wish to be a working partner. Call me on 9996675881. I am at Hyderabad, Telangana , India.

Thank you Bhayya,

We will meet by fixing up a Time .I am residing in KPHB Colony and my Farm is in Chimaldari Village of Mominpet Mandal of Rangareddy District. Thank you for sharing GOOD Ideas.