Re: Hatchery (Chicks)

Hi,

I am Dilip Kumar from Hyderabad. I am planning to start HATCHERY OF CHICKS (Broiler) in Karimnagar district location, so does any one provides training on setup, machinery, etc stuff. Please some one reply me

Hello Dilip,

I am sure you will be able to find training programmes on poultry farming run by various organisations including Krishi Vigyan Kendras. I would Agricultural University at Rajendra Nagar and they will give you information on training programmes being held by organisations/institutions on this topic. For example KVK, Baramati conducts a training programme on Poultry farming, but in Marathi.

There is a KVK in Jammikunta in Karimnagar dist too.

Best wishes,

John

Dear Dilipkumar Sir, Please think twice before starting a Hatchery for Broiler Chicks for imported broiler varieties… Pl verify, and I know that, except 2 or 3 Hatcheries, none others are successful. It is like a Kotary. It is very difficult for any new one to enter in to poultry business, ie; Hatchery for Broiler Chicks, Broiler poultry with own marketing etc are very difficult tasks and not practicable with ease. I never say it is impossible, but I tell you it is very difficult for any new entry. You please discuss with persons who are already in this poultry Broiler hatchery wing, before putting a step in to this. Much monopaly is present in this field. If you are very much interested in poultry Hatchery, I suggest you to enter in to Country chicken Hatchery. No Monopaly, good and fair business,endless growth, good demand for chicks and meat birds and very much demand for Country chicken Eggs, There are so many varieties in country chicken hens. Training also will be provided by Central Aviation Research Institute,Izzatnagar-243122, Barelli, Uttar pradesh, India and their Phone nos are 0581-2301320 ,2301261 2303223. There are so many youngsters entered into Hatchery with country type coloured Broilers, & Coloured egg Layers, so many varieties with good Fcr ( Feed conversion Ratio ), good hatching capacity, Good and uncompeting marketing posibilities etc. Pl think and take a decision. Any particular doubts, pl ask me. g.p.rao, farmer